The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hundy 500 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Or have you found yourself making that "Shooop" noise when doing the change like Greg does in the video heh?
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Skarn
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Skarn
Quote:
On 2006-03-17 08:47, Joey Stalin wrote:
Or have you found yourself making that "Shooop" noise when doing the change like Greg does in the video heh?

LOL! Acutally I do find myself doing that!

As for the differnt color of Canadian Money....I haven't tried it, but I've seen in other forums Canadians saying it makes it tougher.....

Skarn
It's better to burn out...than to fade away....
CardiniMan
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
169 Posts

Profile of CardiniMan
Quote:
On 2006-03-15 07:36, Joey Stalin wrote:
I have my gimmick made already but I was wondering if anyone thinks using double stick tape would work in place of the rubber cement?

Nooo. Another reason to use the rubber cement is that you can easilly seperate the bills to use as cash if you need to. I was at a restaurant recently and forgot my credit card, those hundred dollar bills saved my butt.
lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
One of the reasons I don't use Hundy 500 as much is because I keep spending the money =p
trick_icr
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of trick_icr
Has anyone ever heard of handy 500?
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Quote:
On 2006-03-17 08:47, Joey Stalin wrote:

I am quity of "shooping"
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Quote:
On 2006-03-16 02:39, Joey Stalin wrote:
Well I have my gimmick made with rubber cement and all but I haven't preformed it for anyone yet. For anyone here working with canadian money the colour difference of the bills doesn't give you any problems does it? I would think that trimming the other bills would eliminate the problem this presents? But what about the actual change itself when you rotate the bills over? Does the colour change only add to the effect?

The color change does actually make it hit harder. I find it's just too much risk to do it entirely Greg's way though, so I always keep the wad facing me and do a little more of an awkward motion for the switch to prevent exposure. You'll see what I mean if you just experiment with alternate handling. The key is to do it in one fast smooth motion, making sure the bills are properly aligned under your hand before revealing the change. If the alignement is off even a little you're screwed. Americans have it so much easier this way. Another tip I find is after you open the first bill make sure you slide the rest a little lower in your hand before you do the count. This makes casually counting out the rest of the bills a lot safer if you get my meaning.

It's a little more work dealing with our different colored bills, but it hits really hard if your handling looks relaxed and natural. After working out the kinks, I've performed this at least 30-40 times, often in front of some of the same people, and I've only been caught once so far.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Has anyone tried doing a color change (a la cards) with the Hundy 500? I've been experimenting, but no results yet. I wouldn't mind finding an alternate to Wilson's change.
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Just look at a demo for slow burn. And like me and CasualSoul were talking about we are both forced to do a colour change with our Canadian Money.

See you space cowboy...
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Joey -- Great tip, thanks! Tell me, is there any substantive difference between Hundy 500 and Slow Burn?
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I don't see any major difference between Hundy and Slow Burn other than the method of folding and couting. Same method different handling.

See you space cowboy...
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Has anyone got a video of EZmoney, will trade.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hundy 500 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL