The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
In magic what do you want to give and what do you want to take?

Wikiro
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
I want to give amazement to others and take what I can learn, not just about magic but about life, from the art.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
I want to give people a chance to escape from the stresses of their day, sit back, and enjoy themselves. I want to give people the same wonder they had as a child when they were learning about the world around them. It would also be nice to make my mark in this art; to make a valuable contribution.

I would like to get the satisfaction of doing what I listed above, but also, as IceRaven02 mentioned, I want to receive a good education about life and magic, and hopefully learn about life through magic.
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
tla
View Profile
New user
Texas
65 Posts

Profile of tla
I want to give the art of magic what it deserves, excellence.

I want to receive confidence in the art and appreciation from my peers and audience.
Harry R
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Harry R
I want to give people the opportunity to question what they are seeing and help them to realise the importance of never taking things at face value.

I take away a feeling of achievement whenever someone who has spent their life believing in everything they see begins to learn that there may be more to these things than first meets the eye.
Sariel
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Sariel
I want to entertain people, I want them to be happy and amazed when they are with me.
I take the feeling of doing something for others, the satisfaction of learning a great art like this one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL