The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » If Marlo rose from the dead and you had 3 tricks to show him... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
LOL! that's true magic
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Do you think zombies smoke huge cigars?.. Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2007-04-14 01:26, S2000magician wrote:
It's hard to imagine that anything we could show him would compare to rising from the dead.

True. I was so nervous performing for him - and such a famous zombie, to boot! - that I really messed up. He said, "No, no, my boy, let me show you.", and then ate my cards.

The last thing I heard him say was, "Hey, Vernon! I rose from the dead! Let's see you top that!!!"
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
I'd bury him again. But he'd just come back to the top! So I'd bury him again. And he'd still come back to the top! Then I'd have a spectator bury him. But he'd still come back to the top! That would conclude my Ambitious Corpse Routine. Smile Smile Smile
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
Hahahahahahaahahaha on the floor laughing right now Rochinante!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2007-04-14 17:14, Rocinante wrote:
I'd bury him again. But he'd just come back to the top! So I'd bury him again. And he'd still come back to the top! Then I'd have a spectator bury him. But he'd still come back to the top! That would conclude my Ambitious Corpse Routine. Smile Smile Smile

You know, usually, when I write "LOL", I was not really L'ingOL.

This time, I truly was!

I wonder what a double-lift (or, a two-corpse turnover) would look like in this routine?

Or a color-change?

Maybe I better stop.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Quote:

LoL! This is so hilarious. Smile

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
I would show him with lot of humility

The Zen Master D Ortiz
Triple Coincidence J Tamariz
Everybody's lazy S Aronson

All effects are memdeck...
Smile Smile Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Vernon's Twisting the Aces
Vernon's Triumph
Vernon's MacDonald's Aces

Then I'd say, "Ed, y'know Vernon had 345 versions of these, but ONLY published the ONE that was worthy.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I would show him an anti-faro. I guess he would probably like it and work like a maniac on it.
and earicks one handed bottom palm.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
This thread adds a whole new dimension to the acronym, ACR. Hilarious!
opay
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of opay
Quote:

HEY, that's nice routine... may I use this for my ACR?

;)
best regards

=payz=
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Is this just one of those "theoretical" threads or is it really happening?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
He's been staying at my house for quite some time. If you would like I can show him a couple of card tricks, but he agrees with me when I say "Card magic sucks".

That's pretty ironic, as he wrote so many, he says he was trying to keep the good magic out of the mainstream. The more books out on one particular subject, the better the chances are that people will be obsessed with that subject, completely ignoring the better stuff. He preferred rope magic. Good old Marlo.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I thought so Josh.

You can't fool me.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
I really wish to show him my 'Where Has It Gone' published in September 1969 issue of GENII. Marlo made variation on that trick discarding the important point.

Hideo Kato
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » If Marlo rose from the dead and you had 3 tricks to show him... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL