The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Perhaps you can help me? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hi, I just want to say that I'm very thrilled about the cups and balls. It's so fun to practise. I've been doing cards for almost 2 years. Both magic and cheating so it's very fun to do something else and I can say that I really made the correct choise to go with the c&b Smile. I am looking for the small baseballs that Mr. Ammar uses. Do you know where I can find those? I've googled but haven't found them. By the way, they are pretty small aren't they?

Thank you.
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Quote:
On 2006-03-05 19:46, MagicKim wrote:
I am looking for the small baseballs that Mr. Ammar uses. Do you know where I can find those? I've googled but haven't found them. By the way, they are pretty small aren't they?

As of my posting this, they can currently be found on ebay. Search for cups & balls.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
As I'm burrowing the credit card, the owner doesn't allow me to use it on ebay. He doesn't trust it. Thank you anyway.
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Quote:
On 2006-03-05 19:50, MagicKim wrote:
As I'm burrowing the credit card, the owner doesn't allow me to use it on ebay. He doesn't trust it. Thank you anyway.

Then try here.
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
I just went to Walmart and got 4 baseballs that are made for a pullchain on ceiling fans. Cost me $10 for 4. There is only a tiny screw hole when the eyelet is removed and it is easily filled with a little silicone caulk if you like. The balls are light in weight and vinyl covered so as not to talk. If nothing else they are a good practice set and wipe clean easily. They are about 1" in diameter. It was another Café member that treated me to this tip.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Ok. unfortunately we don't have any walmarts here Smile. I live on a small island between Sweden and Finland. I'll check the link out. Thank you.
btw, VERY quick replies. thanks Smile
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
By the way guys. What wandspins do you use? I am currently practising the drummer's spin (around the thumb) and the vernon/mora wandspin. But as I've almost mastered them I wonder if there are any more good ones and where to find them.

Thank you
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The lamp pulls should be available at hardware stores, as well.

In England, the big home improvement/DIY chain is called B and Q.

At the Centenary this summer, Paul Daniels said: "I moved to Reading a couple of years ago, and I had to do a lot of work on the house. So I needed to find a place that sold home repair items. I had no idea where to look, so I went to the local police office and asked, 'Is there a B and Q in Reading?'"

"The policeman answered, 'No, there's an R, and an e, and an a...."
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Perhaps you can help me? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL