The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any other videos besides Lee Earle swami gimmick teach in? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrX
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
137 Posts

Profile of MrX
I'm in the process of learning to work with a swami gimmick - and trying various different kinds - Jerry Somerdin's, Walt Noon's ink writer, as well as my own crude one made from a boon writer sticking through a half-TT to give me more flexibility. From checking out various threads here, I saw mention of Lee Earle's Teach In video - which I will promptly try to get - any other suggestions for videos to watch on learning swami gimmick techniques?

I'm at the point where I'm getting a bit better at it, but I still feel awkward - but short of stalking Marc Salem and paying him for lessons (I was really impressed by his handling of the gimmick in Mindgames!) I think I've got to watch some of you pros at work to get to the next level.

Thanks in advance for any advice - I recently joined the Café and have been blown away by the incredibly high caliber of professionals willing to share their expertise.

thanks! Smile
eize
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of eize
my advise: meanwhile you are waiting to get the video, practice as much as you can,is not very hard to learn to use it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any other videos besides Lee Earle swami gimmick teach in? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL