We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Welcome to my website...ENTER (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EventEntertainer
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1104 Posts

Profile of EventEntertainer
Why do people feel they need to have someone Click (usually the word) ENTER, once they find your website via the URL? What is the use of this page? Isn't it unnecessary, or is there some purpose I am missing?
Consultant, performer, creator, and all around nice guy!
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
I'll vote an enter click is useless and bothersome, especially so for those still using dial-up.
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I personally think the Front Page is a nice add on for a website. It is sort of like a front door of a house. That is where you make your first greeting and where people see what the rest of the house, or in this case the website, will look like.

It is usually a place for people to see your logo and some short, quick text such as what your site is about.

You don't need a front page of a site, but I think that it adds a nice, professional look to a website.

-Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Welcome to my website...ENTER (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL