The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Gary Darwin's email address (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joneseymagic
View Profile
New user
Dave Jones
62 Posts

Profile of joneseymagic
Could anyone give me Gary Darwin's email address?

TIA!

Dave Jones
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
To my knowledge Gary does not have an email. If you PM me I could give you his telephone number.
Will Gordon
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
124 Posts

Profile of Will Gordon
Gary’s pretty open about people getting in touch with him for advice. But, you might want to ask him before giving out his telephone number. Just my two cents. ;-)
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Hello Will,
it is good that you are looking out for Gary. If you would have emailed me before your unnecessary post I could have told you that I actually asked Gary before I gave Dave the number.
Why in this day and age everybody assumes the worst, even if you are helping a guy, is beyond me.....
Will Gordon
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
124 Posts

Profile of Will Gordon
Hi WolfgangWollet

I guess I’m just over protected of my friends. Didn't mean to step on your toes.
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

No hard feelings here,
I just feel that maybe next time before you acuse people of something you should check up on the facts.........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Gary Darwin's email address (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL