The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Believe it or not? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I performed a wedding ceremony for a friend of mine & her fiancee.

Strange as it may sound, I am an ordained minister. So if anyone ever needs a wedding ceremony performed, keep me in mind Smile

I just had to share this Smile

Smile
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
I know what you mean. I'm not a minister but in California you can send the State 50 bucks and perform a marriage ceremony for one day. I married some friends of mine in October and it was a great experience. One that I'm certain will only happen once.
korneille
View Profile
New user
québec/canada
44 Posts

Profile of korneille
Hi Ichazod, I’m a bit curious but what kind of wedding did you perform?

Maybe a pagan celtic type or another?

Thank you very much.

Smile Smile
"if we don’t take action now we settle for

nothing later we’ll settle for nothing now

and we’ll settle for nothing later!"

rage against the machine
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
It can be a handy ability to have, Ichazod. When my wife and I got married, rather than go searching for a minister we liked, we paid for a friend of ours -- a very charismatic guy with a radio DJ voice -- to become ordained through one of those classified-ad-in-Rolling-Stone type deals. (It seemed especially appropriate since the wedding was in a bar in New Orleans.) He performed our wedding and has done probably about ten more since; often people will see him perform one, then recommend him to other friends of theirs who are engaged. So you might be able to get a nice little side business going.

Just remember, flash paper + wedding dress = bad day for all involved. Smile
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
The ceremony was a brief one, it was kind of like on a t.v. show where a couple wants to get married right away.

Well, I recieved a call at the beginning of a graveyard shift & was asked to do it when I got off the next morning.

It was short & sweet Smile Smile

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Believe it or not? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL