The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Tear, Torn and Restored Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Yes, with NO TEAR after the restoration you can show the pages as normal each page . The reset is less then a minute & your ready to perform again !
Tops
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I used to use the Anderson, and of course, anything good enough for Doug Henning to perform on Broadway has high marks! BUT..(and this is the biggie) the Anderson is a real pain in the you know what to set up! Especially if you do it RIGHT so the effect won't flop.

The no tear however, by contrast, is a piece of cake! No fuss, no mess, no bother, no HEADACHES! That is why I love this so much!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
kvanliewpe
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of kvanliewpe
Steve
What version are you referring to?
Thanks
Ken
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I have both the Anderson and the No-Tear.The Anderson is great but if you do a lot of show's it is a hsssle to make up.The No-Tear is fine.

However,I recently mastered the 'Joel Bauer Torn and Restored Newspaper'.I believe this is the only one I will need for the rest of my time on this planet.Thank-you Godfather Vinny Marino for turning me on to this.

A five second reset..a flash restoration..clean as a whistle..that's my kind of effect!

The DVD is one of the best teaching DVD's.Joel Bauer is a RIOT!His enthusiasm is contagious.

Best.
Rich
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
No tear version.

I used it in every gig for a year and will still add it to my show if I get new clients that request a purley magic show.

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Sorry Vinnie,I know it's 'Marini'.
Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
142 Posts

Profile of Wizard
The No Tear Torn and Restored Newspaper is a really good newspaper restoration but
I came up with a small "improvement" for the "No Tear Torn and Restored Newspaper".I was always irritated about not to find the "right spot"every time as quickly as I wished .So I put the "gimmick" in a little plastic bag(3.5 x 3.5 cm) which I taped on the cardboard sheet. Now when it can move around freely inside the bag it finds the "target" almost automatically and a lot quicker,no fumbling anymore.Try this and you will like it.
FINIS CORONAT OPUS
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
I have used the No Tear version and own the video of the Anderson tear.
Can someone tell me the advantage of the Anderson method. After all you can use the No Tear starting out with the newspaper intact just as in the Anderson method. After that it's really just a question of what's holding the pieces together before the flash restoration.
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
??
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
I did the No Tear for my family to test some new stuff I was working on. My mom wanted to know what happened to me tearing the newspaper. I explained to her this was a new version, but she insisted that it was better when I tore the newspaper. Mom’s no best.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I owned this, and I like it.
No need difficult preparationa nd no need refill.

Cheers,
CC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Tear, Torn and Restored Newspaper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL