The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Scams and Fantasies by Ortiz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Anyone got any further news when these books are to be shipped?

Surely these must be ready now? I ordered mine 4 months ago, that's a long time to wait for the most eagerly anticipated book of 2002.

Thanks in advance
Daren
fwee
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of fwee
Daren,

There is a thread going on the Genii forum to which Darwin has posted the following comment, "Scams & Fantasies with Cards is set to ship from the printer at the end of November. I will post again as soon as I receive copies. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz"

I, like you, eagerly anticipate the book's availability.

-Fred
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
Take a look at the publisher for this book and all your questions about delays will be answered— It will be a great book and worth waiting for— but this is a recurring theme with this publisher and to expect anything else will cause you nothing but angst.

Dave
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Actually the hold up was not the fault of the publisher. The person involved in laying out the book took way too long.

In his defense, he did one heck of a job. The book is definitely worth the wait and I can assure you that no one feels more upset about the delays than Darwin does. Mike Maxwell would run a close second but once you get the book, you will know that it is worth every penny you spent.
ME
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
Actually I've met Mr Ortiz about a half dozen times and there is no doubt of his sincerity, work ethics, and dedication to his craft.

I also know Mike Maxwell.

Dave
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Mine's being delivered tomorrow, according to UPS Tracking. Smile
Coram Deo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Scams and Fantasies by Ortiz (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL