We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie Re-Animated (A New Video on Nothing but Zombie) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
I would just like to announce that my long awaited Zombie video (Zombie Re-Animated)is almost here. It will be nothing but Zombie and everything that can be done with it. As many on the Café' know, I've been planning it for the last five years and now it's just about to released. The final cut will soon be done and it will be going to the press.

It's going to be a two volume set: the first covering gimmick construction, beginning and intermediate moves. The second will cover all the advanced moves I've been working on, including my coveted "Foulard-less Zombie" that I've kept a secret for almost 15 years now.

It will hopefully prove to be the most comprehensive video ever produced. Honestly, I've tried to put everything I know into it, so that you can move from beginner, through intermediate and on to being a master of the Zombie. I cover not only various gimmicks, but also routining and theory/philosophy. I've been trying desperately to get this done and I'm so excited that it's almost finished. I hope you will all enjoy.

Please expect to put a good deal of practice and effort into many of these moves. Most of these effects, particularly the Advanced video, are moves completely different than anything normally done in Zombie. This is cutting-edge material which will have even other magicians scratching their heads. Hopefully it will prove once and for all that Zombie is a serious form of artistic manipulation, not just store bought trick.

Jeb Sherrill
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Jeb,

Excellent. PLease let all of us know when it is released.

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I'm looking forward to its release! Put me down for one of the first! Keep us posted on the actual release date. Good show old man!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Hopefully it won't be long at all. I've got several people looking at the master cut right now to see if I need to make any significant changes. I'll let you guys know the moment I know anything.

Jeb
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
I've been waiting for this one! Count me in for a set!

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Can't wait to see what Jeb's come up with!
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
David,

I understand you have some pretty amazing Zombie moves yourself. When can we expect Zombie101 to be one the market?

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Kinetic Sphere is the name I have given it! But it will be released very soon. Thanks for the interest...check my site!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Jeb, is the DVD going to have some unique new moves and where can I purchase the DVD upon release?
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Magician 336,

I think it will have a lot of things you've never seen before. There are several moves on the Basic/Intermediate DVD which people seem to like a lot and almost everything on the Advanced DVD is new. Some of it is my own original work (like my Foulardless Zombie) and some of it is my variations on some rather obscure concepts I've picked up over the years. I should have my own website for it soon and I'm working on outside distribution even as we speak. It shouldn't be long. My editor is getting back into town in about a week. He is doing a bit of tweaking and then it should go straight to the presses.

Jeb
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
SWEET!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I hope this is appropriate, but I will be reviewing Jeb's newest endeavor and I will let you all know what I think...I am hard to please. But knowing Jeb as I do...I think it will be outstanding.

Also I was wondering what everyone thought about a different color for the ball...or does it really need to be the traditional silver or gold?
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
I'm pretty nuts about silver myself, but I love the gold ones too. I think any solid, mirror-like finish would be beautiful. Perhaps people could special order a particular color from you. I know I would interested in that sort of thing.

Jeb
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I think offering different colors to people gives them more to choose from and is offering more service value to them as well. For example, someone may have their act themed around specific colors and a color ball that they can get to match may have a lot of value to them. I think it is a great idea.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
WOW after a week out of town performing a couple of shows, so many developments have already been discussed.

I certainly agree with Kyle that having a choice in colors would help performers developed an act around their planned theme. Many performers do have color preferences and they would like to match what they have planned.

I am also excited to see David Mann's Kinetic Sphere in action and also Jeb Sherrill's Zombie video.

Jeb, you can also count me in as one of your first group of customers.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
You know, James, forget that I just happen to make my living at this stuff. I really would like to sell this ball in any primary color... because I think the color along with the different modus apperandi this ball utilizes, helps in the very survival, and evolution of the trick. But if you just saw this thing work you would be astounded at all the really differnt moves and looks to this ball. If I get enough folks wanting their ball in a custom colors it can be done. Just email me if you want a specific color and I will contact you about the details. No charge for Primary colors.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Well I hope everyone involved gets what they want regarding color but I'm personally excited about the mirror finish.

Jeb it's been a while since I last saw you in Dallas but great to hear from you again and with the near completion of the Zombie DVD! Just awesome!
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Randy,

Hey man, it sure has been a while. We should really get together sometime. I'm still wanting to taste your famous Kimchi. I've been so involved with this video for the past five months I've actually fogotten a world exists outside.

Jeb

PS I see nothing but Zombie balls in my dreams now, but I could use a Card manip. break. lol
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Quote:
I see nothing but Zombie balls in my dreams now, but I could use a Card manip. break. lol

Now that is funny! Me Too!

I just wondered what everyone's thoughts would be about this small problem that I have. The Paint for the Mirror Finish is extremly expensive...I really mean out of sight. So, I think that until I generate enough capital to actually afford the mirror finish...I can offer them in any primary color. Not to mention the price of the Kinetic Sphere Mirror Version would have to be much more expensive than the standard.

Well, here is where your opinions matter. You see, I think that the mirrored finished ball should be the only one sold with the retractable gimmick as it is a much more expensive gimmick to produce. The Standard can come in any color with a regular gimmick. And you would be able to purchase the retractable gimmick that works with any ball. What do you guys think? I now have several orders for the standard ball, in multiple colors like...red (maybe use a white zombie cloth?)...white...(will look beautiful with any cloth)...royal blue...and purple. I've got to tell you, no one has ordered a pink one yet.
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Now pink would be cute, hmmm, with poka dots. lol

But really, I like white. Very visible and will show up nicely on a variety of foulards. Since the mirror finish costs so much and the new gimmick, I think what you're saying makes perfect sense. You could call one a standard model and one a deluxe. When you get in the mirror stuff I will probably order a "deluxe" as well. I can never have enough Zombies. Just wait till you see my video, you'll see what I mean.

Jeb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie Re-Animated (A New Video on Nothing but Zombie) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL