The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's Close Up 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BJ Mallen
View Profile
New user
Colon, MI
37 Posts

Profile of BJ Mallen
Abbott's Close Up Weekend 2006 is taking place at the end of the month. March 24 & 25.
This year Abbott's will be hosting Eric DeCamps, David Solomon, & Mike Powers. Registration is limited, call Abbott's today 269-432-3235. Come to Colon for a weekend with friends.

BJ Mallen
Abbott's Magic
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
That's a busy week end for me but I'm going to try to make it at some point. I know I won't be able to make it to all the shows because of my schedule but I hope to be able catch some of it and hang out for a while. That's usually my favorite part anyway.

So I hope to see you there.

(got some new stuff to show you too BJ)

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
This is a really fine convention. I go every year. This year I'll be lecturing along with Dave Soloman and Eric DeCamps. A good time is guaranteed for all!

Things get started Friday March 24 around 7PM I believe.

Mike
John Sturk
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
120 Posts

Profile of John Sturk
I'll be there...I guess I have to, to return the Box o' ****. Also, I've got something for the One Trick Contest, but I don't know if I want to be an actual competitor. How can I top myself from last year?
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I'll be there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's Close Up 2006 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL