The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromtu tablehopping disclaimer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shadowrunner
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Shadowrunner
Hi,

I've finished my first three months of bar hopping peformances and thought it would be worth putting down whats has worked . I know the Café has has a 'Table Hopping' forum but I thought it would be worth putting down my thoughts here - not least because the performances mentioned in the orum seems to be confined to 'TGI Fridays' style places. I guess this will mostly be for a UK audience but who knows?

Luke Jermay ' A safe anchor' This is wonderfull, assuming that you pick the right group of girls and make sure it is early in the evening ( otherwiae their focus gets a little fuzzy). Get the bar staff to give you three beer mats, they will stay and watch too.

Barrie Richardson ( Theatre of the mind part 2) and the Hellis switch ideas- try this with rail travel cards.

Yigal Misaka Loops - great in bars and clubs - 'cept under florescent lights'.

As I said at the begginng this is my first three motnhs in clubs and pubs in London and in an enviroment where you can bump into DB filming in town or see DB hanging in a box over the Thames ( I have run into both, DB was the funniest- everyone hammered and screaming abuse).

Not once have I been compared to either- guess that's good.

Take care

SR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromtu tablehopping disclaimer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL