The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Dark Waltz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
8 tentacles up!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Bro Fraughton

so, when we spoke last you said that some of your wonderful products are in the works to be re-released, just wondering how that's comin'?

I have the Bless'd ZODIAC CHART (sorry, is there a specific name for it ) that I use ad naseaum Smile its of the best propps/tools I've ever owned...

anyhow, tha Hand of Glory and Spirit Bell looks oh so tempting...

update us frater..

thanx
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
Ah, my dear Baba (and friends), I am gearing up for new runs on props. I think I am able to produce nearly everything I had made before. I guess I just need orders.

I am also well along on my next magic book. I think I may also publish my grimoire, not in its magnificent antiqued form, but bound in the modern way as a re-production of an old tome. For those of you who don't know, it is a grimoire with sleights and gimmicks woven into the rituals, so you may use it to produce magic for an audience. see http://www.bizarremagic.com for photos and additional details on the original prop.

I am considering releasing the grimoire, along with my new book and the Dark Waltz as a trilogy. Any thoughts?

relative to the Dark Waltz, I wish to thank all of you for your appreciation of my work. It was many years in the making, and your entheusiasm for the final result justifies the efforts.
Beware of this and that.
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
Ah, a correction with my apologies. It seems that there are no pictures of the grimoire at http://www.bizarremagic.com. There is a photo of it in The Dark Waltz, but I need to get something for you online. I'll keep you updated.
Beware of this and that.
Tony Webs
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Tony Webs
Hi does anyone know antything about ' Bottle in Bottle 'by Ron Jaxon, can it be examined etc
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Contact Jaxon...He is a frequent poster at the Café, and a great guy (I did a show with him back in November).
Bottle in bottle is a fun trick. I wouldn't want it examined with a microscope, but they can bet pretty close to it.
Gwyd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Dark Waltz (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL