The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Linking moves for silk to cane routine.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Hey guys, I haven't actually posted anything here except for an introduction post I made a while back. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can help me link the following: appearing silk to appearing cane (Fantasio) to dancing cane. I've done a search, and unfortunately, no luck...maybe I used the wrong terms, but I didn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Sean
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
A Café member Named Peter put out a cane that will do everything you want. I believe Hocus-pocus sells it. Search dancing cane and I believe it will come up.

DJ
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I personally don't know of a good appearing/dancing cane that works!
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. David, I just saw your preview for the Dancing Cane 101 DVD and I am definately going to get it once $35 appears in my wallet some how. I was wondering, does it cover how to set up the gimmick for the Fantasio appearing cane as well, or would I have to buy an actual dancing cane? And I've got a couple ideas for the silk production-silk change into cane portion, but I still need to practice it.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
You should Check Out Fantasio's DVDs. They are terriffic, and will answer any problems you might have. No fantasio items on my DVD. Hard to improve a masters work!
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Thanks for the recommendation!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Linking moves for silk to cane routine.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL