The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Miniature Tip Over Trunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RaveMastaE
View Profile
New user
Texas
54 Posts

Profile of RaveMastaE
Hey, guys, I was searching around the house just for the heck of it, and I came across something that caught my eye. It was one of those little recipe boxes with the hinged lid. It had a really cool design on it, and it got me thinking. I realized, it was the perfect build for a miniature tip over trunk. I went to the craft store to see if they had any there, and they did. They come in all these cool designs, and they're really cheap. I haven't succesfully started to convert one yet, but I thought they this might interest some of you guys.

Thanks Guys,
Evan
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Evan;

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing Smile

Matt
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
RaveMastaE
That is a pretty good idea. I would really like to see yours if and when you build it. Sounds like a really good prop.

Steven
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
RaveMastaE:

That's a great idea. I've been thinking about building a homemade Tip Over Box. If you wanted a larger one, you probably could make one out of a drawer, from a desk that you see out on the curb. People throw away desks and dressers away out all of the time. Add another side to the drawer and some hinges.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Miniature Tip Over Trunk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL