The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 'Mind Reading' Prediction... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
Hello everyone...

I have recently given someone an envelope containing predictions... On the 10.03.06... a few days ago... It has their name on it and an instruction not to open it until 17.03.06... a week after I have handed it to them...

I didn't tell the person that the envelope contained 'predictions' but she was able to associate it with magic because I gave her it after she requested to see some magic... every time I see her she is interested in seeing any new tricks.

The predictions are written using concepts that are applied to impressions in 'Mind Reading' by Kenton Knepper and the S.E.C.R.E.T. school... I also added a written deception so that if she does open the envelope early this can be seen as having been predicted ahead of time but will still fit her opening it at the correct time.

I started with statements that appear to be true to pace her into accepting the more obscure predications as true also… as well as a presupposition that all the impressions are definite and true... I also put in a few risky more specific predictions.

I am interested in 'Perfected Prediction' by Kenton Knepper and will hopefully be able to purchase it soon... this will allow me 100% hits...

... With the method I have used for this prediction I am hoping that she will be that intrigued that she will look into and work to make sense of the impressions enough to see the hits... I could possibly also use the 'Mind Reading' outs with her after the envelope has been opened... using the written predictions instead of written impressions.

I would like to know any thoughts on this method and if anyone has tried a prediction effect this way?

I will let everyone know how this works out...

Fraser Parker
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
I did not get to see the person I tried this on last week but I will tell you all how it went when I have seen her... Hopefully this week sometime.
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
I saw the person I tried this on last night and three of the impressions made some sense to her... one of them was relating to her boss that was getting to her... another to do with her talking enough... and a number I had written that she tried to find a meaning in with her interest in astrology.

I explained within the prediction and to her last night that the predictions or impressions were for the time before she opened the envelope and read them because... although things happening after she has read the predictions could appear to match with the predictions I did not want to create self-fulfilling prophecies or make things happen because of the idea she may have that the predictions will come true after reading them... I was worried that predictions such as "...You knocked against something and knocked it with your elbow, but you didn’t knock it over..." could cause bad things to happen.

I think she was intrigued by the envelope not knowing what was in it or what the written predications were... and hopefully this and having to wait a week before opening it on a specific date would create wonder in itself.

She was interested in this prediction and I had a good talk with her about some interesting and mysterious things and did some magic to her and her sister... and got some good reactions to the magic.

This may not be a 100% sure fire trick method but I think it is something that could create wonder and intrigue allowing for the possibility of a miraculous match of predictions and what happened whilst they were looking after the envelope... as well as other wondrous connections they may make.

Fraser Parker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 'Mind Reading' Prediction... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL