We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Atomic Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyM
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of RandyM
I just recieved this after purchasing it from a fellow Café' member (Thanks Dave) and really like the concept. I think this is great effect and well worth the money. After reading the instructions I'm curious if any have come up with an alternative to the given instructions. The flash change looks good but because it is so startling the ditch I think might be diffcult to pull off.

For those that have it... what are your thoughts?

RandyM
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Is this better than hundy 500?
RandyM
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of RandyM
Hundy is a flash change of several bills.. this is more a $5 to $1 trasnposition in the hands.. Very nice effect.
Still anxiously waiting to hear from others that have this.

RandyM
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
The handling is quite simple.
And one can manufacture the Gimmick easily.
Each currency can be used.
That is not unfortunately always like that.
I likes the trick very much.
8/10

Hundry 500
6/10 because cannot use one each currency.

Best wish
Marc
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Personally I don't like to use the wave change that is included in the instructions. I simply put the folded up bill in my fist, patter a bit, then pull it out of my fist to reveal the bills have transposed. I also end the effect differently than instructed. I like to actually unfold the bill I'm holding in a way that allows the gimmick to stay hidden. This is done while the spectator is looking at the bill they are holding. Then I hand my bill to them which provides misdirection so I can easily ditch the gimmick. Experiment and find which handling works best for you.
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1140 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Hello,
With the "Atomic Bills" there are several different suggestions for performing the change in the directions. I'm sure that there are still more changes yet to be created than what I have come up with. The gimmick may be handled in different ways for different changes. I have received very many possitive comments about this item, along with other ideas on different types of changes to perform. Any ideas on new changes, and handling techniques are always welcome. Feel free to PM me with any new break throughs! Thanks for all your support!

P.S. -I know that this has been mentioned before, but I need to say it again....YES, you may use different colored bills!
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
This effect is sold out! I take it there are no plans to sell it again in the future?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
John will be selling this again, just no eta as of now. Atomic Bills and Cool Cash are two of his $1 to $5 effects that are sooooo awesome!! you won't leave home without them!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of afknight
Quote:
On 2010-01-24 15:03, Bastien wrote:
This effect is sold out! I take it there are no plans to sell it again in the future?

I know this isn't the "sale" forum but pm me if you're interested in atomic bills
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Atomic Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL