The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Secrets Of An Escamoteur (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
727 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Just wondering-- does this book refer to Feints and Temps for explanation of moves (such that I'd need to buy that book as well), or does Secrets Of An Escamoteur stand on its own?

thanks,

- Frank
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Secrets of an Escamouteur does indeed stand on it's own ... and very well so I might add.
But if you have the chance to get a copy of Feints and Temps of Harry Reiser, the book its OOP, by all means do so, it's a fantastic book.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
582 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Quote:
On 2006-03-15 14:53, Peo Olsson wrote:
Secrets of an Escamouteur does indeed stand on it's own ... and very well so I might add.
But if you have the chance to get a copy of Feints and Temps of Harry Reiser, the book its OOP, by all means do so, it's a fantastic book.

Peo

I don't think "Feints and Temps of Harry Reiser" is OOP. It is currently available on the publishers web site and I just picked up a copy a couple of weeks ago at a local magic shop.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Sorry, my bad.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Why is the book called Secrets of an Escamoteur? Harry Riser is not even from Alaska. Smile
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
137 Posts

Profile of DonB!
Alright, I have to ask an honest question: Has anyone that has bought this book actually taken the time to learn (and test on an audience) the linking ring routine taught in this book?

I'm not judging the quality of the book, I'm just inquiring if anyone has actually taken the time to learn it.

Email me privately if you want: unicycle@ncis.com

DonB!
DonB!
Non-stop laughter. Eternal Impact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Secrets Of An Escamoteur (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL