The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultra Smoke 2000 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
Ultra Smoke 2000.............any reviews..........any comments?

Thanks,

Dick Lucas
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
There are plenty. Do a search for it and you'll find all the info you need.
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
It looks great and what can be more stunning than to make an object disappear in a puff of smoke and that IS what it looks like. Put an object in your hand and open it and all there is - a puff of smoke and the object is gone, just as we all know, poff, it vanished in a puff of smoke.

That said, it is something that must be set up and a jacket worn to do it, it needs to be done in a well ventilated area and it is caustic. Is it worth it? Depends on your style, where you perform it and how often you will use it. They stand behind what they sell and they back everything up if something fails. How many others can say that about their products?

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/UltraSmoke-2000.htm?cat=

Justin Miller

I also sell this at my lectures.
I have been using the us2000 for over 9 years now. And I have to say it really adds some very cool visual effects to your magic.
Highly recommend it.

A weapon that shatters the conventional image of close-up

THE TWILIGHT ZONE
You unlock this door. Beyond it is another dimension. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, crossing over into the Twilight Zone.
- Rod Serling

THE WORD
Ultra Smoke 2000 puts you in a category of performance you will never understand until you do it on the public and watch the effect it has. During performance, a magician must - repeat MUST - manipulate the physical universe visibly. Creating raw smoke from the bare hands at will during a performance establishes this ability like no other.

THE UNIT

- Smooth, confident delivery
- Silent as night
- When it's in place you barely know you're wearing it
- Superior construction, brilliantly planned and thought out
- Can be done sleeveless (order Justin's manuscript for full set up details)
- A weapon that shatters the conventional image of close-up

Let me put this in context for you so you understand the power of it. This is just one example of any number of things you could do... it's up to you to provide the magic that Ultra Smoke will be a part of.

Imagine you are in front of a bunch of relatives at a family gathering. They've asked you to perform a few of your great tricks. You're in the 'family' room and everybody is watching, and you've performed 2 Card Monte and Triumph, and a couple of mind reading effects, your matrix coin routine — and people are having a great time, laughing, cracking jokes, etc. They expect nothing except what they've been seeing you do.

It's time to get serious. You tell them you are going to show them something you rarely if ever do. You're not even sure if it will work. They think of a card. You take a slip of paper and crumple it into a ball, then dramatically and SLOWLY squeeze the paper in your fist and continue squeezing. Some time goes by but then people see a wisp of smoke appear from your fist. Then, more and more smoke like something is burning in your hand. You open your hand, drop the ball of smoking paper on the floor and say... "it's done".

They open the paper and their thought of card is burnt in blackened writing into the middle of the paper. The smoke is still hanging solidly in the air. There will be stunned silence in the air also. You can't possibly begin to know the effect this has on people.

It's a complete 180 from standard trick-tricks. Ultra Smoke allows your entry into a new dimension — a twilight zone in which reality is molded into what it could never be in ordinary life.

New and improved custom manufactured disposable smoke cartridges.
Each cartridge produces 300-500 big puffs of smoke.
Instantly repeatable. No reset at all.
Very easy to operate.
Safe. Produces no heat. No ignition required.
Reliable. Very low maintenance.
No angle problems.
Made from the finest laboratory grade material for superior performance and extra-long life.
Comes complete with two cartridges, complete delivery system, and full instructions.

$130.00 $107.50 THE LOWEST PRICE on the net or anywhere.

See also: refill cartridges and the Pro Notes below.

Ultra Smoke Refill Cartridges
$60.00 $54.25 (Best price on net)
Includes 2 cartridges that deliver 300-500 large puffs of smoke, 2 plugs, 2 exit end hoses.

STOCK UP! When you first buy your Ultra Smoke kit you will use one cartridge in practicing — you may want to stock up now.

Order the refill cartridges at the same time as your Ultra Smoke 2000 System and get a free Tally-Ho Fan Back Viper Deck.

$60.00 $54.25 (Best price on net)

MUST BE PURCHASED BY A PERSON 18 OR OLDER.

Ultra Smoke Pro Notes
Written by the foremost authority on the gimmick, Justin Miller. See Justin performing in the preview clip above.
$20 per copy
Bundle it with your Ultra Smoke kit and pay just $11.95

Read below for a small sample of what's included in the Ultra Smoke 2000 Manuscript.

-Pro Notes, Table of Contents-
Introduction: History
Quick Start Guide - Tips and Set Up
Safety: Correct Storage and Care
Using Ultra Smoke with No Sleeves — Easy
The Right Mental Attitude to Have When Using Ultra Smoke: Why Does Ultra Smoke Work as Well as it Does With an Audience?
Short Concepts and Ideas for Using Ultra Smoke
Actual Effects - Includes Full Description of Brothers United from Justin's Lecture Notes (amazing 3-Fly routine) and the Jack Carpenter Change Seen in the Preview Above.
Interesting Stories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- INTRODUCTION: HISTORY -

It started about 18 years ago when a guy named David Copperfield wanted to do an effect for his 10th TV special where he changed a piece of coal into a diamond. In order to actually know when the coal changed into the diamond, something was needed to visibly tell when the metamorphosis actually happened — enter a product called SMOKE. A very similar system to the Ultra 2000 was used for the television program. Although it played very well for its targeted TV audience, it was not quite up to par in a close-up setting. Many revisions were done, things were taken out, some things were added. Until finally the ULTIMATE smoke system was born! You see, what makes the Ultra Smoke 2000 so special is its many features...

It is VERY light weight-once you have it on you will not even be able to tell that it is on you. Because of the size of the system and the genius way it is attached to you..NO ONE WILL EVER be able to tell you have it on you.

Unlike the many other "smoke systems" out on the market today this one has:

NO MESSY CHEMICALS TO HANDLE
NO IGNITER SWITCHES TO FUMBLE WITH
NO TIMING DEVICE TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT

THE DELIVERY SYSTEM IS NOT ONLY DEAD SILENT BUT BECAUSE OF ITS PLACEMENT AND SHAPE IT IS INSTANTLY REPEATABLE!

As you can see, The Ultra Smoke 2000 has no comparison to ANY of those other so called "smoke systems" on the market today. No longer will people have to just "believe" that the magic has taken place, but now they will see it happen with their own eyes!

The reason Ultra Smoke works so well is because your audience is not just witnessing a card effect or coin effect, they are being taken to a world that until recently was only available in the movies, Las Vegas or the many magic TV specials that air yearly. No longer are you a person who knows some card effects, but now you are taking them to a world where apparently ANYTHING can happen. People love to be entertained and have a sense of mystery and awe in front of them as long as it is CONTROLLED! And that is the secret to the smoke system.

Ultra Smoke FAQ

Is Ultra Smoke safe to use?

Yes, there is the POTENTIAL for danger to the user and/or the audience. (Again, EVERYTHING has the potential for danger — however, there is less danger with Ultra Smoke then say flash paper, or a pair of scissors for that matter.)

How easy is it to replace the cartridge?

Easy doesn't even describe it. It's as simple as unplugging one, and plugging in the new one.

Does the Ultra Smoke 2000 make any noise?

No. It is as silent as night.

If people are bothered by cigarette smoke, will they be bothered by Ultra Smoke?

Yes, the smoke can be dangerous if consistently inhaled in a confined area. (Just like ALL smoke, but unlike cigarette smoke, this does not cause cancer.)

Does the smoke have an odor?

To some people the smoke has an odor, to others there is none at all. (Again, some people are bothered by second hand smoke, others are not.)

Does the smoke leave a residue?

Yes, and no. Yes, over a prolonged period you might notice some residue on your jacket or shirt. Clean it with a damp rag to remove the residue. No. One shot will not leave any residue at all. It's only after prolonged use.

Is there a flame involved?

No. There is no flame or fire involved with this effect at all. There is no heat involved either.

Do I need a license to use Ultra Smoke?

No you do not. because there are no pyrotechnics involved, you do not need a license to use Ultra Smoke.

How easily does it reset?

Faster than you can even say "reset".

Ultra Smoke Reviews

Just like so many others, I was absolutely floored by the video demo of The Ultra Smoke 2000 when it was posted for sale here at Ellusionist. Having recieved the effect and having performed it a few dozen times (practice first!) now, here's my review.

The Effect

Firstly, the effect itself is one of those stunningly visual, knock-their-socks-off effects that always gets great audience reactions. It is so visual, you can even do it extremely slow and the moment when the magic happens is still so unbeleivable, general curses and sailor-swearing are the most common reactions.

The fact that the effect leaves a memory of very powerful visual Magic is a huge plus as well. This one will allow you to create something, using Magic, that the spectator can think about forever. Also, because of the apparent impossibility of the effect itself and the end result, it is a much much more powerful memory than say, a signed Ambitious Card rising to the top of the deck WITHOUT smoke.

The Package

The package that you get for the US2k is perfect for what it is. I mean that there is no fluff, no extra 'junk' that you get in the effect package. What you order is what you get. No more, no less. This is a good thing. The box that it comes in is excellent for storing the system when not in use, as well.

The instructions for the effect are quite clear, and even include a number of easliy modified ideas for changing the effect into a number of different concepts. Each important step of the setup is covered in detailed text and a picture accompanies each critical step. I, personally, would have liked to see a few more of these pictures in the instructions, as some extras might help to make the effect even easier to setup, but I must repeat that all critical steps have high-quality drawings to show you what must be done. This is a major plus for the US2k, in my opinion. So much of what we buy these days is big on theory and idea but short on implementation instructions. This is not one of those. In fact, theory and implementation are lacking in the instructions that come with the system, but are very well covered in Justin Miller's Pro Notes.

The Pro Notes

The notes by Msr. Miller are absolutely indispensible for this system. He goes into detail on a number of critical concepts that are left out of the instructions that come with the system. Justin's notes were definately worth the small extra investment. Because of his notes, I was able to start performing with the US2k within the same week of receiving it. I think it would have taken a few extra weeks without his notes. Not only that, but Justin's notes have made sure that I didn't have to deal with a lot of common newbie pitfalls that so many new users of the system come across. For example, Justin's notes give details and suggestions on storage of the system that extends it's life and usability beyond what the instructions in the box do. Justin also gives some AWESOME tips on everything from the psychology of the US2k to advice on adjusting the system's setup, which leads us to

The Setup

The setup for the US2k is quite complex and difficult. This is not a system for the average, casual practioner of Magic. The setup and storage of the system is not difficult, per se, but it is involved, to say the least.

[Note from Editor: when setting up my own Ultrasmoke in testing I found it looked complicated at first, then discovered it to be quite easy. This is my own experience which seems to differ from Begarions slightly. Picture setting up a Raven... it's about that complicated. Once you understand it and how it's working, EASY. It's just grokking the set up and first that may be a little difficult. Brad.)

When you first get the system, that is when the most setup has to be done. I reccomend that you really take the time and effort to do the very first setup slowly and carefully. Read the directions 10 times before you actually attempt to set it up, it will help, I promise.

Once the initial setup is done, you can actually setup and take down the whole system in less than 4 minutes, I had my wife time me.

I will say that when I first set the effect up, for the first few times, it was a real hassle. This was largely due to a lack of practice, however. I found that the more times you set this effect up, the easier and faster it becomes. Just be prepared that the first time you set up, it may be a bit frustrating, but again, this is simply because it is something new.

The setup proceddure itself is, like the visual impact of the effect, stunningly simple in its inception. It's not overly complicated or hard to understand, so that brings the learning curve WAY down for this effect. It's just something that requires a lot of testing and adjustment before it is ready for performance. Again, though, I say that once the first setup is done, it becomes much faster and easier the next time.

"Taking down" or storing the system is no more difficult or complicated than setting it up, and perhaps could even be said to be easier. Justin's Pro Notes are invaluable. The system itself is a 'neat trick' but combined with Justin's Pro Notes it becomes true magic at it's best.

The Performance

The effect can be performed exaclty as the video demo shows it. Not only that, it is so versatile that the demo doesn't even show an eighth of what can be done with this system. I haven't been this impressed with a system since the M5.

Imagine performing The Abyss or VoodDoo zone with this system. I have done it and it is [expletive deleted]. One of the best effects I have ever seen.

One thing that you want to remember is that Justin's notes give tips on performance that are so important that I think they should simply be added to the package and the price added as well. It seems irresponsible to me, to sell them separately since it creates the possibility of someone ordering the system and not getting the notes. They are that important.

The Secret

The Secret is great. Buy it and keep it.

The Final Word

In the end result, I would say you simply can't find an effect alone by itself that hits this hard. There's very little work involved in actual performance of the effect because the system is so good.

Remember also that this is not a 'trick' or effect in and of itself, really. This is like salt for a good steak. It's something you add to your current effects list and it makes things more visual, more powerful, enhances them to the level of apparently-true, strikingly visual Magic.

Here's a brief list of the effects I tried the system with and ratings for the reactions I got, before and after.*

Revolution - 4 Bunnies before and 7 bunnies after US2k

Trace Unseen - 3.5 Bunnies before and 9 bunnies after US2k

Burned! - 8 Bunnies before and 10 (0f 10 possible) Bunnies after US2k

These are just a few of the ones I have done it with, although many variants are possible. It is so versatile you can add this to anything, with a bit of work.

Overall I give the US2k 9.5 bunnies out of a possible 10.

I knocked off a half a point because this is 2005 and the effect does not come with a video to teach you the nuances and subtle points. I know that the lack of teaching vid keeps the cost down, but, hey, this is my review. Also, I knocked a half a point off for the hassle of initial setup, but it got a bonus point for the ease of performance. So, they evened out.

All that having been said, I want to say again that I think this is a fantastic purchase, even (or, perhaps especially) with the high price. It's not something for the very casual amaetuer, because it is expensive (more expensive than a DVD, anyway) and because of other factors, but for the Professional or even the Passionate, Serious Hobbyist, it is a great system.

Don't let that fool you, though, this is one of the best effects enhancements on the market, for it's price range. I had searched for the US2k for a long time, before I knew it existed. I searched for something, though I knew not what, that would enhance the Magic I already practised and performed. This was it.

Hope that helps.

Here's my account of my first experiences with the system.

I was having a slow day at work. Not a bad day, per se, but one of those slow-down hard-to-stay-focused-on this-stuff days. Anyone who has had a job probably knows the type of day. (Now that I think about it, School had a lot of those days too!) I was having a slow day because it was now a whole week since my order had shipped out of the E warehouses, and I was forlorn that my new US2k had not arrived.

I had gone to get coffee, that much needed Jet Fuel of Industry, and returned to my desk to find a nondescript brown package on my desk. Mail was here! I tore into the package, gave it's contents a quick overview, and just as quickly, put it away. I had to get to work and this thing was obviously going to be a distraction.

Later that night, at home, I tore into the package again, devoured the instructions and pro-notes about 10 times in 2 hours, and then began my setup. I did all this on the advice of some folks who have had the system for a while.

The setup process confounded me for a good 3 hours, and when I finally got it setup, I passed out from exhaustion before I could test it.

The next day was bright and sunny, which is unusual for this time of year in Oregon, and I wondered, suddenly, what type of weather was best to perform the US2k in. The notes hadn't said anything at all about the weather, though, so I assumed if it wasn't important to Justin it probably wouldn't be, for me either.

I grabbed my bag, my hat, and my jacket and headed out to work. When I got there, some friends were standing outside having coffee. I walked up and started some Card Effects. They were, as usual, suitably impressed, and I grinned tightly to myself, knowing I was about to forcibly remove their socks at high velocity.

I asked if anyone had a coin, and a quarter, two nickels, and a liberty head dollar were offered up. I took the Liberty Head and proceeded to vanish it and make it re-appear in a number of ways and places. Then, I told them I would now do something no one has ever tried before. I was going to make the Liberty Head Dollar vanish...forever. The guy I borrowed it from protested at once, but I pulled my wallet out and gave him a crispy dollar bill and he was satisfied. I took the Liberty Head, performed the Revolution, adding the US2k. The sunny weather made the smoke VERY visual in the effect and I realised this would probably work in any weather at all!

But what of the Spectators and the Reaction? I looked up at them...

Silence. Dead, unutterable silence. I swear I could hear crickets tuning up their legs in the background. I was dismayed, something must have gone wrong. I couldn't think what, though.

Suddenly they erupted at me: "How the [stuff] did you DO that?" and "What the [heck] was that, man?" followed by, "You're sick!" and "You can't go doin that stuff this early man!" from a few. They were blown away by it. Absolutely blown away. I questioned them and they all said they had never ever seen anything like it. It was, all in all, an excellent first effect for my new US2k system. A new age in my Magic, perhaps.

- Belgarion -
Ellusionist Forum member and Professional Magician

"The Ultra Smoke 2000 has taken my magic to a whole new level. In one instance a spectator would have DROPPED the deck if I had not been holding her hand — she was speechless. I feel fortunate to be a part of an exclusive group of magicians who use this system in professional work."
-The Magistic- ( aka Rory Rennick.)

"The Ultra Smoke System is not for the faint of heart. It is not for those of you who want to learn something "new" . This is a high quality, superbly designed magical apparatus. If you just want to do tricks then buy a DVD or a book... but if you want to do REAL magic look no further than the Ultimate Close-Up Workers Smoke System: Ultra Smoke."
- Justin Miller - noted authority on Ultra Smoke
Author, Lecturer, Magician.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
So what about the ol' hydrochloric acid fumes? I thought there was some controversy over the fact products like this should disclose the chemicals being used - sounds like a great effect but people should know what they might be getting into (including I hear some discoloured sleeves) Smile - but the video looks amazing!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
There is nothing in the Ultra Smoke 2000's advertising or documentation that state exactly what the chemical is that produces the smoke – only that it is acidic. I think the makers and sellers of this product should state exactly what it is we are purchasing and handling. It does warn about a harmful vapor in the instructions but not in the advertising – you find this out after you purchase the product.

I purchased this effect and practiced for 2 or 3 weeks with my jacket, but in shirt sleeves. I did notice a slight irritation on my wrist the first time I used it.

The night I debuted this trick was for a 2 hour table hopping gig. At the end of the evening, I noticed some white residue on the jacket sleeve and some heavy corrosion on the safety pins that attach the gimmick. I was expecting this – it said so in the instructions. What I did not expect was a nickel sized yellow stain on the sleeve of a $60.00 tuxedo shirt. I cannot afford to ruin an expensive shirt every time I want to use this effect. Granted, the reactions of the audience are astounding, but it is not worth the cost and danger of using this.

I am a little angry at the products misrepresentation in the advertising and down-playing that a corrosive acid is used to produce the smoke.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Got it and SOLD it right away. Too messy!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Bottom line..it is not for everybody. I was talking to troy Hoosier and he WOULD have used it but he is allergic to the smoke.
If it is for you GREAT! wield it well.
MagicChris,
To messy? How so.
Justin Miller
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I have heard this is a little dangerous and harmful, and can stain your shirt. Jim pace has created a better gimmick IMO that is not harmful. Trevor Duffy sells these I believe. When it comes out, it is not a smoke that you would expect, but a dust. It looks so realistic though, I think it looks just like real smoke
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Chris,

I did a google on Jim Pace smoke, etc and did not find the smoke effect you are talking about..please advise ???

Thanks!
Long Island,

New York
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Yes please... it sounds like something to investigate...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
If I were going to get this (us2000), I would request a MSD (Materials Saftey Data) sheet prior to ordering.

If they refused to send one out, I would pass.

Just my .02 cents.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-04-11 20:27, Drs_Res wrote:
If I were going to get this (us2000), I would request a MSD (Materials Saftey Data) sheet prior to ordering.

If they refused to send one out, I would pass.

Just my .02 cents.

good thinking!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Thanks MagicChirs.

I think if you are going to use a caustic agent that eats through metal, you should be able to see what you are getting yourself into.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
psyrules510
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of psyrules510
Ultra Smoke is great! It can be used for many things. My friend one day was giving everyone high fives and pumping smoke everytime their hands hit. It can be used for many things.
Felicitas
View Profile
New user
Maryland
36 Posts

Profile of Felicitas
Just because it is corrosive to metal doesn't mean it is corrosive to skin. You will remember the some metal corrodes when left outside, it what we call rust. If you leave water on a person, you just get water on a person. I just bought one from Ellusionist, as I've wanted one since it first arrived on the market. I trust that E would not sell a product that might be harmful to yourself or others. Slight discomfort? Maybe. One also gets a slight discomfort from Electric Touch, it's almost guaranteed. All the reviews I have seen suggest that the Ultra Smoke 2000 is more than worth it when you take proper care of it.

-A.J.
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream? -Edgar Allen Poe
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I would like more fedback regarding the Jim Pace product too.
Yours,

Ivan
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
One thing you should be aware of with US2000....I bought it and sold mine because once you open the smoke cartridge you ave to worry about resealing it for long term storage....Since I did not plan on using it frequently I did not want to open a new cartdrige whenever I needed it for a show....

If you plan on using the prop frequently (meaning several shows over several days or weeks) then you will probably ne OK in trying to re-use the open cartridge.

It is an excellent prop depending upon your working style and frequency.
Long Island,

New York
psyrules510
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of psyrules510
Ok I just found out from my friend that he had to buy new tubes because it was wearing away.
wayno
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
323 Posts

Profile of wayno
Quote:
On 2006-04-11 20:27, Drs_Res wrote:

Unfortunately MSDSes and mandatory first-aid labels of certain regulated products are non-existant in a number of magic products. Imagine one of your children having an accident with roughing liquid, or fanning powder, and calling up the poison control center and letting them know that you have no idea what the chemical it was that they just ingested.

Some things in magic should NOT be kept secret.

Sincerely,
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
http://www.spookclub.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultra Smoke 2000 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL