The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Do you play xbox live? yes or no, read more... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
543 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
I just got my new xbox 360 and you can voice chat, for free, online anytime. Thought my be a good idea to teach or mentor perhaps. If you have a gamertag, drop me a PM and let me know what it is. I'm sure this is a great idea and we can all take this magicians helping magicians to the next level, with voice chat.

My gamertag is in lower case and it's : a low carb diet

Please do get back to me on this, we'll take it to the next level.

Dominic
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
543 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
I've tried to e-mail Jay Sankey with the idea but he never got back to me. I think this that if you've got the system, might aswell use it for what it's worth. The communication is undistorted and very clear.
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
543 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
Certainly some people here play on xbox live.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Over two years late, but I'll bring the thread back up. I recently got back into Xbox live and am looking to add more friends. I've added you (found the ID in another thread). I'm krojack.

Any others?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hey Xboxers, if your unit tends to overheat it is due to my old company so if you want their contact information so you can tell 'em off let me know!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Do you play xbox live? yes or no, read more... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL