The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » NfW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Silverking,

WoW, 10 seconds; my version last over 5 minutes, 5 minutes for the audience to have fun watching and be amazed, I lloovve it, espacially my version,:), it just feels good.

Mano.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Mano, I meant that you've got 5 or 10 seconds AFTER the trick is over in which to let them bathe in their astonishment.

If you're getting 5 MINUTES after the effect is over you're a far better presnter of the effect than I am!
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Hi silverking,

I meant my handling,and I'm sorry I misread your post.

all the best.

Mano.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1696 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On 2006-03-17 16:53, JPL wrote:
I've heard about this trick many times but I don't know anything about it. I gather it is a packet trick, but what is the effect and where can I buy it?

JPL

Jeez, I don't mean to be rude but...erm, Google? I've just typed in "NFW" and been taken straight to descriptions, dealers, tips, discussions.... It's a marvellous resource!
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Binary
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Binary
Call me completely crazy, but I have handed the cards out for inspection a few times before, and the gaff has always gone straight past them.

Its nerve-wracking though.
alakazam!
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of alakazam!
I've never actually been brave enough to do that, but I imagine you would get a lot of personal satisfaction out of handing out this kind of gaff to a spectator and it going straight past them Smile
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17128 Posts

Profile of joseph
I figured by now, everyone has this great effect...Wait..I don't have Color Monte yet.. Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Quote:
On 2006-10-30 12:16, dduane wrote:
Thanks, 'gkfreed'

Hehe, Duane, did you know that gkfreed is Gary Freed, the creator of NFW! when you posted this?

Chris
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2340 Posts

Profile of todsky
There was a magician on the Letterman show the other night, and he did NFW. I forget his name.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of seraph127
Quote:
On 2007-01-17 22:34, todsky wrote:
There was a magician on the Letterman show the other night, and he did NFW. I forget his name.

Well he obviously wasn't worth sour owl poop, then, for we all know that it is WE who should be remembered and not the trix.

;)

Like you could walk out of a concert given by Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg and not remember a single piece she played.

:rolleyes:
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2007-01-17 22:34, todsky wrote:

Jason Randall?
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2340 Posts

Profile of todsky
I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names. He opened by pouring water into one of three paper cups, mixed them up, asked david to choose the one with the water, and then turned them all upside down to show the water gone. Then he did just card tricks. It might nave been Jason Randall.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Yes, it was Jason Randal and he performed the water trick (which seemed to keep Letterman's attention. He did a decent "magician in trouble" prediction which got a good audience reaction and finished the set with NFW...He then did a couple of disjointed effects (Dunbury Delusion with Dave forgetting his card and an in Dave's hand switch) to finish.
magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
194 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
Who ever use the other f word for. This trick ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » NfW (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL