The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any idea? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Robert, for crying out loud, please read what you posted

The only thing that amaze me the most,is that he never use any props.Most things are done,right on the spot,for example he finds an empty coke can,and makes it full again,or go to any bar,sit at the table,borrow an empty beer bottle,and able to put a cap inside the bottle and pull it out again...

Nothing would happen even if you stood out there naked doing some rain dance thingie...GO START WITH TARBELL! or magic for dummies! (no pun intended!)
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
It would really be unfair if we had a vote on whether real magic exhisted or not because I don't think anyone here except for one or two people would say that it did. I do agree that there are things that are unexplainable but to date no-one has ever been able to prove the exhistence of real magic and I am afraid that no-one ever will.
Magic Lesson number 1. If you want to be remembered as a magician then make your magic two things. 1 Entertaining. 2 Magical.
If Cyril has a guy that has practised magic for 10 years believing in real magic then it just proves my point. He does the basics corectly which is why he is awesome. Very entertaining and very MAGICAL. The question is not what books you are reading but wheteher you can really do the things mentioned in the books. Or more even whether the people who wrote those books can really do it.
robertk4you
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of robertk4you
First of all,noone needs to prove anyone,whether magic is real or no.Miracle happen to be everyday,around the world.Your not reading correct books my friend.Its just normal for me,some people believe,some don't.I am not going to force you to believe me.I was asking,where I can buy water bottle trick,the one cyril did I his video abve,and noone come up with answer yet.There are various meditations and techiques,like yoga or kundalini,which will eventually help you gainig this powers.Its natural my friend.Its as natural as ufo,or aliens,which to my suprize,many people still don't believe in them,cuz they think we are the only civilization in universe.There are also crop cirles,created by aliens,and sign that something may happen on dec 21,2012,which is the end of mayans calednar.There are people with great gifts like telepathy,remote viewing,telekinesis,levitation,not some stupid idiotic balluci levitation,where you lift your left leg,and stand in right angle.Have you seen how far above the ground criss angel or david blaine can rise? theres like 50 different methods are levitation,and noone maches the levitation the do.You think,david blaine could sirvice being 40 days in plastic box in london,only drinking water,and no food? well he jsut did that!! have you seen david blaine pulling heart out of his chest on casron daly in 2002 interview? you think heart was fake?well guesswhat,i saw blood all over his hands.My friend,read books on parapsychology,wicca,power of the mind,and so on.I could give you,this kind of example whole night,if I want to.I don't know,if anyone in this forum is able to do some real,but I will tell you,that there are techniques,once mastered will actually give you the same abilities,as your magic props.I don't insult anyone here,,,no.Not everyone is born with these abilities,and even most famoues illusionists like hans klok ,luis de matos,criss angel,copperfield,or blaine,sometimes use these props,you use.By finishing this reply,i will like to introduce you with website,just actually explain you how to do this magic abilities,which are perfectly normal for every human being,and other website,of people which are able to move things with there mind,using energy.And also,there are tehcniques,ho to develope telekinesis as well. http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Contents.html and this http://www.psipog.net/media.php
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Sorry but this is the funniest thread I had ever read so far, lol
No offence Robert and please don’t take this the wrong way,
A magician that has many years in books of magic, and have
time with magic props, will know the answer to the
“Any idea? Post”
Meaning a magician should think like a magician,
When you know the possibility what can be done in magic,
Is when you get to know the possibility of a magician.

Maro’s I.M.O.

Again Robert please don’t take this the wrong way,

Many veteran Magicians come to this topic “New to Magic?”
To help our new fellow magicians. When you post “Any idea?”
Is like saying “How did he do that” many magicians here
will put you on the right path of books and magic shops
or even to contact the Magician of the effect.
Don’t worry the more time in magic comes experience.

Maro’s I.M.O.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
robertk4you
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of robertk4you
Yes,i know,i shouldnt talk about it in here,my fault..Please delete this whole topic.thx
ps: I guess,i know too much staff about everything,and I want to share my knowledge.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
OK.
I read your referred websites and you are onto something. The truth is that many of the magicians here especially Cyril do real magic and we cannot just let amateurs know about it.

I reviewed the clip Cyril did and he uses an AVION bottled water bottle. The bottle is not a prop and you can buy them in any 7 Eleven in Japan or all over the world for that matter. It may not work though since you really need to get your mind right and that requires years of practice.
I phoned Cyril and he informed me that he actually received the bottle complimentary from a hotel he was staying in. When I asked him about the method he told me that it is a combination of True Psychic Power and mental control of Atoms to make things move and materialize with your mind. It is a little more complicated than the methods employed by Uri Geller but kinda similar.
Nowadays it is called GAEBS but it is an ancient Japanese art called "Wadashi Baga"
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
PMSL!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHA Good one ABC good one!!!

No really!!
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
If anyone needs to search the terms I mentioned in my post in the last line feel free to PM me and I will clarify them as they may not be revealed by any searches on google.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27096 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Magic exists in the mind of the audience.

When we become magicians, we give up that magic and instead sometimes get surprises.

Cyril's stuff looks good on TV and I'm glad at least one person here is excited about it.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
robertk4you
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of robertk4you
I know ur joking abc.You called Cyril? riiiiight.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Hey, I am trying to help you.
Go to a Japanese person who knows that blend of ancient culture and say " Kono wain mo dozo " Remember to bring a full bottle of Avion water when you approach him.
He will ask you a question or say something and then you respond "Wadashi baga"
If you think I didn't phone Cyril then don't do it but then you will never know.
After they point you in the right direction the polite reply would be "Arigato." If they don't know what you are talking about and many Japanese people may not then say "arigato" and then follow that with "bagayelo."
I live in Taiwan so I can not help you in your search but there are a few people who can.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Abc you r too much!!!!

No really!!
robertk4you
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of robertk4you
Ur from taiwan,and South Africa says under your username,,very interesting.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1947 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
They are the same place.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Born South Africa Live in Taiwan. It is kind of the same place though. Let me know how your search goes and good luck.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
It's people like Robert that show that magicians like Cyril, Angel etc... are doing great.
Yours,

Ivan
tigerman21345
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of tigerman21345
Quote:
On 2006-03-20 13:19, abc wrote:
Hey, I am trying to help you.
Go to a Japanese person who knows that blend of ancient culture and say " Kono wain mo dozo " Remember to bring a full bottle of Avion water when you approach him.
He will ask you a question or say something and then you respond "Wadashi baga"
If you think I didn't phone Cyril then don't do it but then you will never know.
After they point you in the right direction the polite reply would be "Arigato." If they don't know what you are talking about and many Japanese people may not then say "arigato" and then follow that with "bagayelo."
I live in Taiwan so I can not help you in your search but there are a few people who can.

"Wadasi baga" .... lol...
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Niva, you look a helluva lot like Eugene Burger or is it you on the left?
Tigerman, we should have our own form in Japanese or Chinese on of these days. LOL.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any idea? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL