The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
I was recently at the World Magic Seminar and in the Dealer room I saw a trick at one of the collector dealer booths with a bunch of nice crap that I can't put in my show cuz I'll destroy it,.... anyways... one of the dealers had a trick where he took a sealed envelope and through the window of the envelope you could see the card then he asked you to name a card then he picks up the envelope tears it open and out comes the named card. the method is really involved with like a computer chip and stuff and it's all contained in the table. the price tag was somewhere around 2000$ I can't remember the Dealer's name or what the trick was called so if any of you have any info on it let me know Thank you Very very much.
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
Hey Farrell,

Man I didn't see that effect at any of the tables. You should have grabbed me to show me that one. Sounds cool!!!!!

I'd be curious to find out myself!!!

Mike
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL