The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Wiggly eyes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
I recently tried using peel 'n' stick WIGGLY EYES on my balloon animals and the reactions were good. The kids loved 'em!

I was a little hesitant at first because I was worried that they were a choking hazard. Since I don't give balloons to babies or toddlers, it hasn't really been a problem.

T Myers sells some but I found the exact same eyes at HOBBY LOBBY (arts & crafts store) for about twenty cents less. I found some other online prices that were even better.

I think the eyes add VALUE to the balloon. They only cost about 10 cents per balloon animal. A simple balloon sculpture seems to "come to life" with those little eyes. My 3 twist doggies have never looked so good! I can imagine what they would do for real balloon sculptures.

Does anyone else use these things?

What are the reactions?

Any safety concerns?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3782 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I love the wiggly eyes on balloons. I use them every chance I get. Thanks for the tip on checking the Hobby Lobby. I get mine from a local Arts & Crafts shop loose in a bulk container. As I relax in front of the telly, I pull the paper off the back of the eyes and stick them to waxed paper for easy one-handed removal later. I will also occassionally attach a black mini-pom-pom nose with a glue dot to my "Snoopy" dog and similar animals.

When I street perform, the eyes and nose often garner the best tips. Go figger!

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Wiggly eyes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL