The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti and fog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
How do you guys feel about at the end of the show you shoot confetti out into the aduence and spray fog around the stage.Does that sound like a good idea?Please share your info.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
I like to end with a blast of confetti or streamers from a handheld air cannon. I use streamers if clean-up might be a problem (like outdoors or in someone's home). I don't have a fogger.
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
I must admit...confetti cannons loaded with mylar confetti and some smoke and the right lighting looks great! It appears more like fireworks and would definitely add to the finale. Paul McCartney did it at the end of his latest concert. If a Beatle does it, it can't be wrong!
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
Well...they did a lot of pot, heroin and LSD back in the 60's and 70's so I wouldn't attribute too much wisdom to them, nice as Paul's melodies may be.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Make sure that the venue you're in doesn't impose an additional cash penalty for janitorial clean up in excess of what they normally would do.

Theatres especially normally have these types of cash penalties in their venue contracts.

Just a note to consider before making an investment in new equipment.
dirkallen
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of dirkallen
It is very important to cover these issues in your technical rider with the venue, to elimate any potential problems.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti and fog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL