The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Blindfold Tips - Any Thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Do any of you own this?

Is it worth the money?

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot

Gary
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I just got this, after already buying Educating Archer. (very good)
I like it, although I may not ever do the effect. However, if you are interested in performing a blindfold routine, then by all means it is worth the money.
John Archer is VERY FUNNY, and a very good teacher, he explains his method in detail.

PW
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Thanks for your comments, I think I'll buy this even just for the entertainment of watching it!

I agree, John is a very funny guy!

Gary
MagicDog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
174 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
It is money well spent, even if you are not into that type of performance you will enjoy watching it.
Make Everyday Magical
DomcMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of DomcMagic
Apologies for bringing up an old thread but was wondering if someone could tell me, without revealing anything, how restricted is the view in John's Blindfold?

Could I confidently through a dart at a dartboard about Chest height with it on?

Thanks!
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
You probably could but I would personally use somethiong like Richard Osterlind'stainless steel blindfold as the viewing lines are better. But buy John Archers DVD. Even if you never perform the routine, he is hilarious to watch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Blindfold Tips - Any Thoughts? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL