The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Daniel Garcie Wallet..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Daniel Garcia has just informed me about a new wallet that he is developing. It's a any object to wallet. Coins.... rings.... bills...credit cards...Daniel said he didn't mind if I let the cat out of the bag about this new project. I think I will be the first person to press add to cart when they come out!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
That's great to hear.

Thanks for the tip. Lets hope it wont be another preorder thing?
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Heygeno
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Heygeno
When is his website going to be back up so we can check this out?
Gene
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1162 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
The card to wallet that Daniel has come up with is awesome! This is by far the REAL WORK on the card to wallet plot. It's not only practical and easy to use but the method is just plain clever. You guys are going to love this!

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2006-03-24 22:28, Luke Dancy wrote:
This is by far the REAL WORK on the card to wallet plot. It's not only practical and easy to use but the method is just plain clever. You guys are going to love this!

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy

Funny how ALL magic wallets claim the same thing.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Magical dimensions , I hear Ya ...............
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
I don't believe that neither luke nor ralph are SALESMAN for my wallet. I demonstrated the wallet at this years TSD Convention here in Houston Last Week... and showed luke and many others the principle behind it...and ALL of them wanted to buy one right then and there....i even had an offer to go to a wallet shop and get one made for one of the guys RIGHT THEN....if they thinks its great...then ok... it doesn't mean I'm trying to "Claim" anything.I was just sharing an idea.

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
neves710
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of neves710
I have seen Daniel perform a few things with his new wallet. It is pimp. It is so clever and you can do many things with it, as stated. The workings of it is very cool. I can't wait till he puts this out, I'm in for one.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Any pictures or dimensions of the wallet which we are expecting?

Maybe this would be the solution wallet to CTW, Coin TW, etc as Outlaw and Stealth Assasin Wallet are the solution to Peek wallets.
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
The wallet is the size of a front pocket wallet... (bifold, clear drivers licence slot and credit cards or business card pockets) It is a signed CTW, bill to wallet...ring to wallet... pretty much anything that will fit in it. There are NO Loading "Devices" or Loading "Assistants" it is NOT a Z fold or Himber or Mullica...or Kaps style wallet.

The load litterally takes 1/2 a second !!! and the reset is INSTANT !!!

One effect that can be performed:

Spectator pulls out their Drivers Licence and places it on the table...You state that your going to devine their DL # ... you start to call out the numbers...but the spec. says "NO" ... "Your Wrong" they turn over the DL and it is YOUR Drivers Licence... you then reach into your pocket and IMMEDIATELY take out your wallet to find that THEIR ID is in the slot where your ID belongs...the spec. pulls their ID out and all is done.

I hope you guys like the idea...I'm not sure when I will release it...i just believe that when items are created, They should be tested and acctually used before selling it to the rest of the community...i now perform this ALL THE TIME..and so far 100% ... I'm just waiting... I know there will be something I want to improve, there always is.

Thanks,

Daniel Garcia
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Let's see, Torn, Shade...hmmm...here's my feeling: if it has Daniel Garcia's name on it, it has to be fantastic!!!

I LOVE the card to wallet plot. In fact,I'm consumed by it! Sign me up when it's available!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Great! will stay tuned for more information and the official launch dates.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
My wallet is ready for Daniel's wallet!.... Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
I personally love all of his products. A definite buy for me.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
I want one - danny please let it be under $40.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Ready to sign up or preorder. Just say when!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Yup, can't wait to hear more, price, where to buy, etc. I've been reading reviews for wallets for years, have always been interested in the object to wallet plot, but have never taken the plunge and bought one. From the sound of it, I'll pick this one up.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
Quote:
On 2006-03-25 06:15, dg magic wrote:
I just believe that when items are created, They should be tested and acctually used before selling it to the rest of the community...

Daniel, I wish other dealers/creators thought about that as you do.

Im sure this will rock, cant wait to see what it is like

Darius
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
DG is the man!! I'm sure this will be an excellent product and I'd love to see it once it comes out.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
THANKS GREG!!!!!!!! I'm going to be in San Fransico and Sacramento next week....if your up North for anything let me know...i'd love to meet up again.

Daniel Garcia

P.S. The wallet can be used as a peek wallet aswell.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Daniel Garcie Wallet..... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL