The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson @ Magic Inc. Chicago » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
When: Saturday April 8th @ 2:30 p.m.

Where: Magic, Inc. 5082 N. Lincoln Ave. Phone: 773-334-2855

Reserve Your Tickets NOW by Ordering Online at http://www.magicinc.net (Click on the Hardcore Magic Lecture button)

Magic, Inc. Proudly Presents

Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell

The man who brought magic to millions on television with "The Magic Land of Allakazam," "Magic Circus," "The Magic of Mark Wilson" television series. . . who wrote the best selling magic book in history . . . who has been named one of the top ten most influential American magicians of the 20th Century by the readers of Magic Magazine, Mark Wilson and his co-star, the lovely Nani Darnell, will be at Magic, Inc. for ONE LECTURE ONLY.

When: Saturday April 8th @ 2:30 p.m.

Where: Magic, Inc. 5082 N. Lincoln Ave. Phone: 773-334-2855

Price: $25.00

***Reserve Your Tickets Now by Order Online at http://www.magicinc.net (Click on the Hardcore Magic Lecture button.)***

Do not miss this very special Lecture on April 8, 2006 at 2:30 only at Magic, Inc. with one of the greatest magicians alive today and his beautiful co-star and become a part of magic history!!!

This year Magic, Inc. and the Hardcore Lecture Group have brought you some outstanding lectures. Email us at info@magicinc.net to get on the hardcore lecture group email list for future notifications. For More Information Call 773-334-2855
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
Bill Blagg III
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Bill Blagg III
I got mine. See all of you there!
P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
Are there any clubs out there that want to buy tix as a group? If so I may be able to provide a discount to the group. Please send me a PM here at Magic Café.
Yours,
P.T.
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
P.T
How cool would it be to have one of my mentors in my audience for a show while we are on tour...We will be just outside of Chicago that weekend...Ah AH AH.
I want to go !
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3222 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson @ Magic Inc. Chicago » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL