The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson Lecture at Magic Inc. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
When: Saturday April 8th @ 2:30 p.m.

Where: Magic, Inc. 5082 N. Lincoln Ave. Phone: 773-334-2855

Reserve Your Tickets NOW by Ordering Online at http://www.magicinc.net (Click on the Hardcore Magic Lecture button)

Magic, Inc. Proudly Presents

Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell

The man who brought magic to millions on television with "The Magic Land of Allakazam," "Magic Circus," "The Magic of Mark Wilson" television series. . . who wrote the best selling magic book in history . . . who has been named one of the top ten most influential American magicians of the 20th Century by the readers of Magic Magazine, Mark Wilson and his co-star, the lovely Nani Darnell, will be at Magic, Inc. for ONE LECTURE ONLY.

Price: $25.00

Do not miss this very special Lecture on April 8, 2006 at 2:30 only at Magic, Inc. with one of the greatest magicians alive today and his beautiful co-star and become a part of magic history!!!

This year Magic, Inc. and the Hardcore Lecture Group have brought you some outstanding lectures. Email us at info@magicinc.net to get on the hardcore lecture group email list for future notifications. For More Information Call 773-334-2855
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
sunnydolan
View Profile
Veteran user
Opelika, Alabama
342 Posts

Profile of sunnydolan
City? state? country?
An amatuer practices untill he gets it right, a professinal practices untill he can't get it wrong.

Don't wait for oppurtunity to knock, throw open the door, grab it by the throat and drag it inside kicking and screaming.

Magically yours
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Magic Inc. is in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.

This should be a great lecture.I remember watching the Magic Circus as a child. It was about the only magic show on T.V. when I was growing up. He was an inspiration to me and many others when we were starting out. What a great opportunity to meet and hear from a true legend.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Mark gives a top notch program. Nobody knows more about the business of magic than Mark. His lecture will help you understand more about the business of magic and how to simply promote yourself as a magician. I learned a ton from it, and I've been to it twice and both times managed to learn. Plus, Mark and Nani are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet. Well worth the money and time.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
Oops! I forgot this thing reaches far into the magical stratosphere!!!
See Tom's post for City, State, etc.

AND the night before (April 7th) David Soloman is lecturing at Midwest Magic.

Here is the thing...for a while Chicago was a hot bed of magic. Then things dried up. NOW things are really starting to pick up!

We have Magic Chicago every month.
We have Supernatural Chicago everyweek.
Midwest Magic has one of magic's GREAT character's as it's owner. Tim Felix is not only a NICE guy, BUT he KNOWS everything! And the guys that hang out there on Saturdays are swell.
The yearly Close Up Magic contest at Navy Pier is in full swing.
Tomas Medina has his Superfantabulous Show.
Arthur Trace...say no more.
David Parr has relocated to Chicago and has done his Haunted History show to RAVE reviews...

Chicago is coming back...please when you visit look us up...Magic Inc. or Midwest Magic...check out http://www.magicalchicago.com...this is a S.A.M. sponsored site with details on upcoming events.

Tomas Medina is doing his Superfantabulous Show tonight at the Lakeshore Theatre. I think Arthur Trace is on the bill.
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson Lecture at Magic Inc. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL