The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown reminder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
I have been informed by a solicitor friend that if the guy who had the sun disappear wished to, then he would have no problem in taking Objective Television (inc Derren) to court and winning handsomely since he had in fact lost a part of his 'lifetime'.
I think it's an interesting theory.

Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
As he no doubt signed a disclaimer to be on the show,your solicitor friend needs a new reference book.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
I believe the disclaimer signing was the "invisible compromise" in this particular trick. So Harry H, you should probably restrict such comments to the inner thoughts section. P.
Sparrow in a barrow.
dan bivaldi
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of dan bivaldi
Ive never known so much lack of interest in derren brown!!!
I caught the repeat and must say the card effect with matt lucas was so tv only.noticed the la****ng and addition, but I think the big table was needed.do you know what I mean,lots of room underneath.
buy the way I actually recorded the show after as well chris angel,what a t***t street magic at its worst.
wow can he really float like that!!!(doh)
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Quite right, dan. But then I always find my opinion swayed by a pair of biceps like those. Or "Guns" as you no doubt call them.

Like this one time - I was doing the old Derren "OOTW Dead or Alive" trick Marla Duncan just before she crashed out of Miss Universe 1996. And she was all like, "Dude! I pulled one you! - cos the photo of your sister Judy, I saw you two yammering on about card magic earlier - she's not dead." & I'm all like, "Yeah, well she's not waitressing at Hooters, like you'll be after this competition's over." So I had the last laugh - but great breasts. Pasq.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Actually, I just saw the advert for Sunday's show & you don't get stuff like this on tv often.
Sparrow in a barrow.
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
I liked the intro scenes in the old series better, this one reminds me of the Riddler from Batman.. ! Did you guys think that?
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I noticed Derren has recognised the advantages of the Mentalists Hat, it takes vision to stay ahead of the field, I suspect we will see the eyepatch before long.

Corona
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
1 eye patch, and 1 monacle. and a walking stick. And perhaps a slur like Patrick Moore.

The hat is because the man, like all great men, is losing that pointless hair you young'uns all treasure.
the-robot-that-cannot-die
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of the-robot-that-cannot-die
Hes going back a decade in each series this one is meant to refelct the 1950's he will be in his element when it comes round to being in the victorian times
Jonathan Kelly
View Profile
Regular user
Waterford, Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Kelly
I must say I enjoyed last night's show. The dream experiment was great fun to watch!
"But where did the lighter fluid come from?"
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
So far this series has been disappointing for me, it's still great to watch Derren. I just love the previous series so much more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown reminder (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL