The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cardboard Chameleons and That Old Yarn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ivan Hamaric
View Profile
New user
Croatia
94 Posts

Profile of Ivan Hamaric
I'm thinking of buying these two Daryl routines, but first, I would like to know more about them from people who own them. Thank you.
"Doubtless the pleasure is as great
Of being cheated, as to cheat..."

Samuel "Hudibras" Butler (1612-1680)
femur
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
170 Posts

Profile of femur
I didn't buy cardboard chameleons but I know the routine (from an old Stevens Magic video).

Very interesting routine to learn some basic false counts and very visual!
"I can't really think of a good quote to put here"
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Cardboard Chameleons is a visual card effect but it will take you a lot of work to learn. Once you learn it, you'll have a wonderful piece of card magic.
What is That Old yarn? I know Daryl was selling the Bill Goldman Mental Yarn. This was a clever little quickie mental trick using nothing but two lists of items.
CS Sheridan
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of CS Sheridan
Cardboard Chameleons is a good trick, but after getting mine and performing it, I had to question it's purpose in my style of performing. Not a bad trick, but for the work the impact doesn't equal the method. But that's just my opinion.
Ronnie Ramin
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Ronnie Ramin
I'll tell you one thing it takes alot of work and mirror practice to make the different counts look alike and "right" but it can be done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cardboard Chameleons and That Old Yarn (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL