The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Most effective yet easiest card force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
johnwolfe
View Profile
New user
gettysburg, PA
48 Posts

Profile of johnwolfe
The hindu shuffle force is very effective. Most of my performances are in banquet and club settings and the revelation of the card is the key to the routine's success and entertainment value. The finess that you may need at the close up table is not quite as critical in those settings. I have never had anyone question the legitimacy of their card selection in hundreds of shows.
lilkohn
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
14 Posts

Profile of lilkohn
I find the riffle force to be very effective, especially using a lot of the subtleties from card college. But make sure you switch up your forces during your routine. If you aren't doing the classic force, doing the same force over and over may start to cause suspicion. I say using the simplest forces for times like these are the best such as the balducci, hindu shuffle, or even just get them to touch a card and do a top change before they look at it.
lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
I just stick with the Riffle force because "riffling" the cards is something I like to do. For instance, I like to do the LePaul Bluff pass, and also I like to "riffle" the cards as the magic "move" in my abitious card routine (as opposed to snapping). It just shows consistancy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Most effective yet easiest card force (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL