The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bill Abbott (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Bill Abbott is a Canadian who made two DVDs that retailers can obtain from Murphys Magic, that and he is Lou Costellos (from the singing team Laurel and Hardy) son.
Steve V
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
[quote]On 2006-03-29 14:21, Steve V wrote:
Bill Abbott is a Canadian who made two DVDs that retailers can obtain from Murphys Magic, that and he is Lou Costellos (from the singing team Laurel and Hardy) son.
Steve V

WHAT THE???
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
LOL!

Just ride with it Bill. Maybe the Enquirer or People magazine will get a hold of it. Smile

FWIW I watched your DVDs again last night (really this morning, if you want to be technical), It is all just great stuff and true 'family' entertainment. I know a lot of times the adults go a bit glassy eyed when a performer works for the kiddies. There is a little something for everybody in all of your routines.

I only wish more guys who were out there actually doing it put out stuff as good as this. You are the man Bill.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Thank you Daniel.
I don't think I've even watched my DVDs more than once.
You are a trooper!

I'd like to thank the Academy, Chico, my dear departed dog Flash,
any one who ever had a DVD...thank you, thank you.

May magic live on in our hearts.
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
Bill, when you came to Minnesota, I hope you had a registration for Chico, from what it looks like his living conditions arn't that great either. That's against the law you know, Chico could be taken away! Does he even get paid? I mean besides bananas?
Tarbell!
Zamboni
View Profile
New user
Australia
59 Posts

Profile of Zamboni
I hate to think how a magician's dog unfortunatley named flash died!!!
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Good Evening,

Christian - It's a puppet.
Zamboni - Let me take this time to highly recommend the DVD Bill Abbott Performs Close-Up For Kids, where the very routine "Flash" can be found. Here's a quote from Danny Hustle (no stranger to a little animal endangerment himself, so I've heard)...

"The best (and most original) version of ashes to hand I have ever seen. "

Again that's, Bill Abbott Performs Close-Up For Kids, found wherever good, bad and overpriced magic is sold.

Now, will you let me go to bed. For crying out loud people, go and do a show or something, I'm getting hemorroids sitting at this computer.

Good Night
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
Mr. Abbott

Just wanted to say thanks to you for the many fine routines you have provided on your "Bill Abbott Performs Close-Up For Kids" DVD. From it, I've gotten several good ideas for my restaurant work.

Andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Andrew,

Thank you for the encouraging words.
It really is a pleasure to know that someone has been able to apply something that I've offered.

Sincerely

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bill Abbott (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL