We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Epilogue and collected almanac (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1948 Posts

Profile of Daren
Do any of you guys have any favourite effects from these two excellent books
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
In over 4 million i've made
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
I learnt 'rubber ringer' from the almanac, and its one of the best items for me in the book - have had great reactions when doing it.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7020 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Oh, man. There is so much great stuff in the Almanac. I wouldn't know where to start. Lots of excellent Bro. John Hammon and Larry Jennings items. The version of The Visitor in there is really great. Some cool old Jay Sankey items as well. Airtight, Forgery, etc.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Epilogue is great... some tough routines/moves in there but a great read nonetheless. So many wonderful items to choose from, including the following sleights: Incomplete Side Steal (Daley), Jiggle Pass (Taylor, Elias), Wink Change (Gardner). The special issues on Jennings, Krenzel, Dingle, and on false counts are excellent.
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
I wish Epilogue was clearer in the explanation and descriptions. I am still digesting all the ideas in it....
To believe is Magic.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1544 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Yeah epilogue is great and jam packed with stuff. I've had it for almost 2 years I think, and have not been through the whole book yet. There's so much stuff in there.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
You should also check out the CD version of The Phoenix and New Pheonix magazines... absolutely chocked full of stuff!
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Daren what tricks from the books are you learning?

Criss
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
Collected Almanac is great! Have you already check review?
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Epilogue and collected almanac (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL