The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The secret about 'secrets of an escamatouer' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barkmagicman
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of barkmagicman
So, everyone says the book is good, in fact quite a few of the people who said it was good are quite reliable...however.

I was wondering if people could go into a little bit of detail about the effects. Obviously the ring routine and egg bag routine are explained effect style. What about the magic with cards (which makes up about 90% of the book I'm told). However, what kind of magic with cards is it, obviously locations and what not, but what are the themes, entailed effects, etc.

Or is it just one of escamatourer secrets?

Please repost.
Enigmo
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Enigmo
I have the book and have read maybe 50% of it. I haven't read the egg bag nor the linking rings parts. I'll need some quiet time with props in hand. Lots of card locations, some of them which are interesting but I can't say that I have found a killer effect to add to my repertoire yet. So far I think it's a decent book (maybe 7/10 on my imaginary scale). The production of the book however is top notch...
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2537 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
Barkmagicman,

I sent you a PM. with respect to this book.

-Barry
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The secret about 'secrets of an escamatouer' (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL