The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Going Under the Knife Tomorrow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I'm having my tonsils removed (FINALLY) because I've basically been sick for the past 10 weeks, and nothing has cured me yet. I'm hoping this will.

No big deal really, quite a routine procedure, I'm sure many of you have had them taken out.

If anyone has any suggestions for movies I should watch or games I should play while recovering, I'm listening.

Any other tips are appriciated, if you've had the surgery and have any advice for me. Smile

-Jordini
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
Defintely go get some old Mel Brooks movies! Those will definitely keep you happy! Maybe pick up a SuDoku book or something.

Hope I helped and good luck!
Michael
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
At least you get to eat ice cream for your meals. I've recently played Resident Evil 4 on PS2 (completed 4 times) and this is the best game on PS2 IMO.

I hope you recover fast.
Bernard Sim
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
My advice would be...don't eat crackers and peanut butter for at least 10 days! Smile

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Going Under the Knife Tomorrow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL