The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Through The Mail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
The Magical Mesmerizer
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of The Magical Mesmerizer
I was looking on the Internet at Ormond McGill's book on Stage Hypnotism and their is a part about hypnotizing through mail, I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this and if they do, how can you hypnotize a person through the mail?
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Post-hypnotic suggestion.

If you have to ask, get the training before you attempt this, please.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Lee be careful. You never know who you may be talking too.

Lateley every time we suggest training it becomes someone recomending some sort of mail courses, and it getting ugly.

Your so right though.

The point really is WHY would anyone want to do it?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
You know Dannydoyle, that's a *** good point!
I have always thought that using an induction through the post is a great example of a post-hypnotic suggestion...but as you say...why would you do that?

I guess you could use it in a hypnotic show, asking the participant to not open the letter, but bring it to the show. At the show it would be opened and hypnosis induced, I guess that could look pretty good?

All the best guys!
Bryan
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Who would believe it is not a stooge?
I certianly would not.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Zzzzzz........hey it works
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Good Direct response marketing is an example of being hypnotised via written material. It hapens every day.

Shrink
Prof. JW
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
20 Posts

Profile of Prof. JW
BTW, you can find more explanation about this stuff by reading an excellent book "Unlimited Selling Power: How to Master Hypnotic Selling Skills" by Donald Moine & Kenneth Lloyd. I'm sure this book will help you to understand better about the power of hypnosis.

Thanks,
Prof. JW
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will Hypnotize someone over the INTERNET.....Email. Would that work?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
I see no reasons for wanting to hypnotise anyone not in your presence, ie via email or snail mail. I don't really think the question is can it be done but rather should it...

Danny, Lee - believe me, Im coming around on that trainning business....very quickly infact :S
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I had faith it wouldn't take too long.

IN GENERAL not a bad idea.

Says absolutly nothing about those who havn't had it, only that many should.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Slim:

Email is the perfect method. You could have an animated spiral gif spinning and an attached wav file of your voice repeats, "You're getting sleepy..."

Don't shoot Danny, I just having fun!

Tony
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I am launching a new site. It has a spinning wheel on it. I am using it for Covert and Willing Hypnosis durring my radio shows. More to come.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Do yourself a favor and delete your last post. "Covert" hypnosis for one thing is not really possible, but on the off chance you end up in court with the idea, then you don't want to have anything you may have written here to bite you in the but.

I am not sure why there is a facination with hypnotising anyone when they are not under your direct control. It is quite iirresponsible if you ask me.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Mark Hogan
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Mark Hogan
Yes it can be done, as part of a stage routine

I've done it were you return the subject to a state of hypnosis via a text message on his mobile.

However, you would want to make sure that the command only lasts for the length of the show.

Shrink reaises the best point Direct Marketing campaigns are always using hypnotic elements

Marc
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
But your in control of them the whole time. What reinduction you use is not really the point. they are in your care and control the whole time. THAT was the issue I was speaking of.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Mark Hogan
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Mark Hogan
Completely Danny

11 years ago I hypnotised a guy (also called Danny funnily enough)who shared a house with us , that when we played cards he was reinduced - very funny at the time as we were playing a game called kalooki, however it resulted in a mad dash to Camden to remove the post hypnotic suggestion when I relised he'd left to go to work as a croupier!!

If your'e going to use a re-induction post hypnotic suggestion - use it in a place where you have complete control, and make sure its sensible and ethical and definitely make sure it temporary!

Marc
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
I have hypnotised people on forums and on live chat. And also via e-mail.

I have "installed voices" in the minds of people I have chatted to that went on and gave them suggestions triggered by everyday events such as putting out the light at night to going shopping. These voices were their owm imagination they never heard mine. Their mind also created the suggestions that they gave them. It was very efective.

Shrink
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My grandfather is re-writing his will. I'm working on a way to get him to triple what he's leaving me. He's on the internet quite a lot, so I figured that I'd get him that way. No witnesses....Nothing. Any suggestions?
Dave
Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
Ummmmm, if your serious the only suggestion I can give you is - get some morals....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Through The Mail (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL