The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Should I do this... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slimfrinky
View Profile
Regular user
Nicholson, MS
153 Posts

Profile of Slimfrinky
I agree with keeping myself busy... For instance, working on my show has helped me out tremendously the past few days. And I perform on a very semi-regular basis... Mostly I get hired by friends who are getting married, or some of my doctor clients that I have (I own my own buisiness doing computer networking)It's just that with Katrina there isn't much to do in the way of computer networking, and since I was doing it freeelance, there is no way I'd make huge sums of money anyway

So I have some perfromance chops, nothing compared to most of the people here, but I'm expecting people to tell me that I suck and to throw produce at me. Little do they realize that I can live off of the produce they pelt me with.
The eye of Katrina went right over my house. I now have a distinct distrust of nature.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Should I do this... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL