The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk in balloon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
172 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

I am looking for informations about the effect of the silk in the balloon as done by Joseph Gabriel for exemple...
regards
allan
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22892 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Did not know Gabriel did Silk in Balloon. I guess the easiest would be to get the video of Mehdi Talbi Cabaret Act here: http://www.camirandmagic.com/vl_020.html

I do not think any dealers sell it at this time. It was a trick put out by Supreme Magic 25 years ago.

You can get clear balloons from http://www.stoners.com or check your local magic supplier in your country.
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
172 Posts

Profile of allan31
Many thanks for the answer...I just bought the video ! It seems to be a very interesting one.
regards
allan
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of wally
I don't seem to use my silk in balloon frame as often as I should, I need a good routine . any ideas. thank you.
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
I might be mistaken. But, I think the effect that Joesph uses looks to me like the silk in balloon that the German Dealer "Magic Hands" used to sell in the 1980s.

Levent
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
172 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

I bought the video of Medhi Talbi and it's a great one for the appearance of the silk in the balloon.

but I really don't know how to put the silk out of the balloon as Joseph Gabriel. I try with balloons used in the needle thru balloon trick but I don't find the solution...
regards
allan
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
You might want to call Tannens magic shop in New York (www.tannens.com). They carried for many, many years the Magic Hands trick called "Visible Silk in Balloon" in which a silk appeared in a balloon and then the silk was visibly pulled out of the balloon through the side. I don't know if they still carry the effect, but it can't hurt to contact them about it.

Levent
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
Richard Ross had a nice version..Cordially,Howard
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
172 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

Many thanks for your answers. No, Tannens does'nt have this trick anymore...

Allan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk in balloon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL