The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecture & Workshop 4/9/06, Bristol, PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsojourn
View Profile
New user
Bristol, PA
24 Posts

Profile of magicsojourn
Jay Scott Berry will be at the Magic Sojourn Magic Shop on 4/9/06.
Call 215-788-5755 for more info.

Magically yours,
John B.
John Bodner
Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you, and will bless you. For to you, and to your seed, I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
LostSoul
View Profile
Regular user
Dave
148 Posts

Profile of LostSoul
I just saw Jay in Providence, the lecture was great! One thing no one told us was that if you want a topit, bring your jacket with you, you can have it attached professionaly (Jay's wife travels with him and does great work).

Dave
magicsojourn
View Profile
New user
Bristol, PA
24 Posts

Profile of magicsojourn
Check out the lecture section of Magic Sojourn's website. This will give you information on both the lecture & workshop.

John B.
John Bodner
Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you, and will bless you. For to you, and to your seed, I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
This was a very enjoyable and informative lecture.
John, Thank you for the lecture and the snacks.You have a nice shop and a good back room for lectures.
magicsojourn
View Profile
New user
Bristol, PA
24 Posts

Profile of magicsojourn
Thanks Glenn, I am thankful for your support. Jay was a fantastic lecturer, one of the best I have seen. His effects with the cloaking device & FS/2 were truly amazing. Also his rendition of his diamond silk fountain, finger fazers & topit system were pretty amazing as well. All in all I hope you enjoyed the lecture.

Next lecture will be on June 14, 2006 with ICE MacDonald
Magically yours,
John B.
John Bodner
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
The lecture at the Magic Sojourn was fantastic . Jay is a true showmen . To see him perform his effects was amazing . The theatre setting of the back room is a perfect place to see a lecture. Cant wait for the next one .
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
magicsojourn
View Profile
New user
Bristol, PA
24 Posts

Profile of magicsojourn
Thanks Frank, I agree the lecture was fantastic. Jay gave the best close up lecture I've ever seen. What was unique was that in his lecture he used no cards or coins, very visual magic.
Thanks again for your support, the more support I get translates to the more lectures I can book for the shop. Magic Sojourn has 1000 plus magic items in the shop and a back room for lectures, clubs & different events. The back room is very conducive for lectures because I limit the room to 20 magicians which gives it a very intimate atmosphere to learn.

Magically yours,
John B.
John Bodner
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecture & Workshop 4/9/06, Bristol, PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL