The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ellis & Webster Sub Trunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
For those who were asking, our presentation of the Sub Trunk (previously at 'seemagic') is now back online and can be seen here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sTNgNkQTV2c

TIM ELLIS
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
857 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Hi Tim,

What a brilliant & fun routine! We do the canvas covered box with my wife wearing my coat. Nothing as clever as your routine. Thanks for letting us watch it.

Lou
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Thanks for the compliments! It's been a bit of a trademark routine for us for many, many years now.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I have a Canvas Covered Box as well but will be performing mine a bit different/older version of the sub trunk.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3629 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Tim:

We met when you performed for the Louisville magic club. I think you are the most entertaining magician in the world today! PS: Don't make your wife mad before doing the sawing in half illusion.

Jim
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Hey Jim! I remember Louisville - great group! I'm embarrassed but extremely flattered by your comment... and I agree with your PS 100%!!! We use an ungimmicked chainsaw and there's pretty much no margin for error with our method. Very much an illusion of trust.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1305 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Tim, that's by far the best subtrunk I have EVER seen! Enjoyed every second of it. I've got a new twist on the drawing board but that's nothing compared to yours. Brilliant!
Sent from my Typewriter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ellis & Webster Sub Trunk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL