The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Montreal magician from the 80's: Aladdin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
530 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Hi,

Does anyone remember a local Montreal magician that went by the name of Aladdin? At least, I believe that was his name. He was fairly bald and looked to be in his late 50s early 60’s. I recall a poster of him at the local magic shop. He was making an odd look, almost a grimace and he was posing with an assistant.

I saw him when I was 12 at a birthday party in the late 80’s and he pointed me to the local magic shop which began my interest in magic.

I would love to know more about him. I think that he is now deceased. Any one else heard of him?

Thank you.
John Martin
View Profile
Special user
994 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Pierredan,

PM Blair Marshall, who's a member here on the Café, he can fill you in with information about Aladin. And yes you're right, Aladin passed away 2 or 3 years ago now.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Montreal magician from the 80's: Aladdin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL