The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is there a 100% mental force? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I would like to know this. if there is any possible way to force ANYTHING to a person without seeing he/she. for instance if I chat with a person or have a call, is there anything I can defenetely force to the person? it doesn't matter if it is a number, a card, a mental image like the sun or a house. it absolutely doesn't matter what it is. I just would like to know if such a force exists? the number trick with the 37 is very good but not 100% for example.
I would like to force anything to a girl friend of me that I can send this item (card for example, or if it is a number I will draw it or whatever) via mail to her.
I hope you can help me with this.
btw: if there isn't such a sure force or way to influence a person to think on a specific thing, please tell me the most sure thing then.
one last thing: I don't necessarily need a force which forces a specefic thing like a specific card or number. it would b also ok if I can influence her and I know what she will think of. hard to explain. I mean it doesn't need to be a thing where she defenately thinks of the 7 of clubs for example. it is ok if she thinks of any card, as long as I can get to know the card (or item she thinks of).

thank you all.

Jah
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Dai Vernon's five card mental force.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Real Remote Viewing should do it. Contact Jim Callahan, or Salsa, or anybody else that "can" do it.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Nothing is 100%
There are some mathematical principles that can be used that are in theory, 100%.
(Problem is when you introduce people, you introduce possibility of error.)
Look at 202 Methods of Forcing, Self-Working Number Magic, ...
PM me, and I will give you one that will work, but it will cause her to say something you don't want to hear.

Tony
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Jah,

Steinmeyer's Impuzzibilities booklets should send you in the right direction.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
Not 100% but the Kenton Knepper 5 card routine is pretty good. Acurrate more than 9 times out of 10.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Digital Dollars by Bob Hummer will allow you to force a single item out of any 3 items. You direct them to do several simple moves, and your item is always at the same location. There are several takes on this out there...maybe someone more versed knows some references easier to access than Hummer.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Looks like Jah wants a remote force where the person is not present but rather on the phone or distant.

Magicians Choice, PATEO?
There's a topic on Equivoque here.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Yes. The Hummer thing works over the phone...I sent it out as Christmas cards one year. But, it is limited to physical things the spectator has present that can be moved. Not workable for abstract stuff or etc.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
I would recommend buying 'Person to Person' by Lewis Jones. It is a booklet of telepathy routines. It contains a trick called 'Hasterix', which every mentalist should know about. Here's what happens. You phone the person you're going to do the trick for. You give them a prediction to write down. You then have them MENTALLY choose any card in the deck. When they have made their choice, they see that your prediction (the one they wrote down at the start) was 100% correct. It doesn't get any better than this. And Lewis Jones creates some wonderful stuff that is seriously under-rated.

Tying two themes together, someone above recommended '202 Methods Of Forcing'. Sorry, but with all due respect to Annemann, a lot of the material in '202' is out of date. I recommend 'The Encyclopedia of Impromptu Card Forces' by... yep, it's him again... Lewis Jones. And don't be put off by the title. A lot of the material can be adapted for use in mentaism routines that have nothing to do with playing cards.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
Thanks for the info Ian. Those sound great!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
I know I am reviving an old thread, but I want to "second" Ian's opinion on "Person to Person".

Like many mental performers, I like non-reversible "over the phone" effects (Read: Not tired and obvious mathematical principles. I know... not all of those are obvious, that's not the point). Lewis' book is way underpriced for the ideas contained.

Highly recommended! This is the second Lewis Jones book that I have purchased. He is "batting a 1000".

Thanks Lewis!
Sean
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
There is also some stuff on banacheks psi series that will work, and his bullet catch over the phone.
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I don't see where Person to Person is sold? Any help??? I would like to read more about it.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Sean,

I to have a great affection for the work of Mr.Jones.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
He is quite the genius (thanks for the back-up Jim)

I realized that I strayed a bit from the topic! "Hasterix" really is an excellent mental force effect.

Lewis' book can be found in two places (depending on your location on may be better than the other). You may have use the site to email Lewis.

http://www.hutch.demon.co.uk/lewis/lewmagic.htm

also at

http://www.hutch.demon.co.uk/lewis/lewmagic.htm

Sean
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Ya that is the site I found, but I don't see a book called "Person to Person". I know it is probably right in front of my face. Kind of like when I look in the closet and cant see my shoes that are almost touching my nose.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Chichi, the info is not directly visible, email Lewis and he will respond with the info you need.

For some reason I had a problem posting the second URL:
http://trickster.com/

Thanks,
Sean
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
That link has it. Thanks for your help.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Sean if you do not have Seventh Heaven yet I would recommend it.

Also the magic square Lewis came up with is killer and can be found in one of the Steve Beam books.

I had it before it was published and was dissapointed to see it in the Beam book becouse I thought it was really good.

However I guess it is good becouse who will think to look in a card book for a magic square?

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is there a 100% mental force? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL