The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » New World Record for a Higley Gaff 'Zibit'... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I thought he did great on Tuesday evening with $750+...then $942 Friday night....but last night April 8th in Yuma AZ at a small fair one of 'our own' using my 'How-To' and a Higley gaff pulled in $1249! At a buck a head with kids under 7 Free...that is truely awesome stuff for a single day single-o!

Does it work? hhahaha.

Stoked!

Go Big Kahuna!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
That's the spirit! Bravo!

Yours,

Paul
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
I like the "kids under 7 free" part. Permission to pencil that in on the cover of my field book?

Chris
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
WOW!!!!

I'm seriously impressed.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Me too! But thinking about it...if Kondini is getting $200 (95 pounds) a peek then he probably technically holds the record for a Grind Show of any kind at any point in history...but he has 7 of my Zibits...on the other hand it is presented as a Single-O using my idea so it is to quibble over...in any event, serious money is crossing the palms. So the next time you read that sideshow and grindshows are dead...you laff and discount the source as bogus and not knowing what they are talking about.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
abigkahuna
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna
Thanks Doug for the kind words--just got back from the great beyond and head out again Monday to a fair close to home that I have never done. I am using a secret weapon which I will not divulge here on an open forum...

Since Yuma, I even broke that record in Tucson by more than a hundred bucks...new guidelines.
Six and under free with a paid adult. (I don;t lift children is my line) I also don't put that policy in writing---its like a gift from me to them and appreciated. And occasionally take dollars from toddlers (well hell they are in line with a dollar in their hand so what the heck) I have stools for them to stand, etc....

Its a constant learning curve, and my role is developing. Don't be surprised if at a fair near you the Big Kahuna becomes Prof. So and So.... Smile

Its late and still have to send off other letters....on a preious post I said that there were highs and lows with the Strange Thing....the lows were the fact that had some fairs string me along and decide to disallow the strange thing....(eeeww its icky--we don't want icky things at our fair....don;t you think a dollar is too much? <well what about the 6 dollar beer? okay we'll charge 92 cents> well its still icky... I don;t think so...)

yatta-yatta-yatta

ciao

abigkahuna
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Abigkahuna, its good to see a fellow grafter is getting shackels across the pond. Keep the flaties skint.
Best Ken.
abigkahuna
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna
Thanks Ken----I am dealing with the proles here. What a trip to be messing with the hoi-poloi.

We have had one vomiter, many run out screaming, but one was most notable and made many dollars off of her...

What a history making event you have going over there--one for the books!
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I just gotta add one more thing...

I've been doing real good with my chupacabra. So good in fact that two friends of mine dropped what they were performing for a living and got zbits of their own.

If you are sick of not working, not getting shows, not having money, the solution is right in front of your nose. For far less than most of us have wasted on magic tricks this past year you can get a Higley zbit with full instructions on how to make money.

If you can read, you can do it. This is so good I really did want to keep it to myself. The zibs just deserve more.

I've bought zbits and made really good money with them. It is a push-button operation that is genius in its psychology and simplicity.

People freak out in a very good way and you stick money in your pocket so fast sometimes you gotta use extra pockets because the lump of money gets so fat. Higley's zibs was one of the best things I've ever done in my life...tons of fun and piles of money! I can't get enough of it...it really is a working performer's dream come true.
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I should add that since I began posting about zbits I have made literally thousands of dollars with them, just following Doug's advice. The difference between most of you and me is I got off my butt and stopped thinking, "someday I'll do this".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » New World Record for a Higley Gaff 'Zibit'... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL