We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Does anyone know a Gospel Routine for 4 coin assembly. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
I am looking for a gospel routine for the 4 coin assembly. If anyone who uses it, would not mind sharing their ideas, it would be great.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I am almost positive there is one in the gospel applications for Tarbell 1 and 2.
Daniel Faith
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2615 Posts

Profile of John Long
I didn't see a 4 coin "matrix" type of effect in Tarbell, but there is "Hand to Hand Flight of Four Coins", Tarbell V2 p108.

"A gold coin is placed in the left hand. The right hand folds four half dollars. These half dollars pass one by one into the left hand to hoin the gold coin. After each coin passses, the coins are counted fairly and squarely"

The corresponding entry in the Spiritual Apps, is little more than a list of possible stories/ideas you could use, but just lists some possibilities, no developement.

Daniel, is there another?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Does anyone know a Gospel Routine for 4 coin assembly. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL