The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Neon 3 Tubelights Thru Body (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
I want to perform in my show Neon 3 Tubelights Thru Body - it was performed by Franz Harrarey from USA.

If anybody can guide me about this item so it is helpful for me.

I had seen in video tape and live also.
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
From what I understand, Harry Colestock worked on Franz's first neon tube illusion. I would advise getting in touch with him, Franz, or any of the big name builders.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I'm not trying to steer you away from what you are looking for, but have you thought about "Lite Fantastic" on Hocus-Pocus or "Improved Radical Rods Thru Girl" by Illusion Concepts on the magic auction... These are both great illusions!!!

Bryan
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
There's talk of this very same illusion, very same question .. but it's not for sale as I recall. Most of Franz's creations are his .. and only his to perform. There is the version of four bulbs thru the assistant by Jim Sommers. It's called Light's Fantastic and occasionally pops up on the magic auction. Take a look there .. it's a more practical illusion than what Franz is doing .. trust me. His is a bit more complicated then you would think ..

Steve
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1081 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hello I have an Owens Light Bulbs thru lady. He only made four. He said that if he made a new one it would cost between 12,000 to 17,000. It is a beautiful piece. You can see it the effect on Bundy's website under Spooktatlar? I might have missed spelled that. If you have a the money or some things to trade email me. It is the best Lights Thru Lady.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I must have one of the remaining three of Owen Redwines Lightbulbs Thru Girl Illusion. He made more than four .. they're out there .. and yes it is the best version of this illusion. There's clips of it on my site in the media section .. as Franz would say .. "Check it out!"

Steve
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1081 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Carl from Owens told me that he made only four. Sorry if I have the wrong information. Owens Supreme is who I was speaken about.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1081 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hey Chez. Looked at your promo my light bulbs thru lady is a bigger box that has about 12 bulbs that go through her. We are talking about two different illusions. Go to Owens Supreme website and check it out. Buy the way its for sale. Mine has a more high tech look.
Chris Murphy
View Profile
New user
Brisbane, Australia
64 Posts

Profile of Chris Murphy
I think maybe you guys are confusing Owen Redwine and Owen Magic Supreme... they each did / do a lightbulb prop but they're quite different I think. I think the Owen Magic Supreme one is like the one in the Blackstone Sr show, a big rack of bulbs as tall as a girl which almost visibly appear to go through her. There's a chapter on lightbulb penetrations (including this one) in one of the Osborne Illusion System books - #3 I think.

Chris.
Chris Murphy
www.sliceofmagic.com
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
You are correct Chris .. if we look at the original post it was about the illusion with three neon lights that penatrate a girl. That's kinda how all this started .. and of course they are different illusions. I know the Owen Magic Supreme prop is huge .. rolls right into a case, and it has some weight to it. The one I use packs flat .. plays big .. cool stuff.

Steve
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7401 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
And the Owens (or other full sized one) is a pain to transport, screw in and out all the bulbs. It looks great but is a pain. Believe me. I have set up Blackstone's and Seebachs.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I've said this before .. but it's too good to pass up ..

Question: How many magicians does it take to screw in a light bulb??

Answer: None, his assistant does it.

Now you wonder why I'm still single .. ouch!

Steve
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Steve...
Wrong answer on the light bulb question.

It takes 11 do screw in a light bulb...

One do do it on national TV.
One to market it on Ellusionist.
Seven to say they can do it better.
One to say they invented it.
One to say the idea was stolen from them.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
Kevin...Very Funny...LOL
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7401 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Make that 12...marlo had a variation on it.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
LOL...good to see you Richard.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Neon 3 Tubelights Thru Body (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL