The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Pinkie, Goofy, Daffy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Hey guys, a little help over here please!

I'm thinking of taking this motorcycle figure:
http://www.balloonhq.com/faq/sculptures/......cle.html

...and adding a figure sitting on it -- like maybe a Pink Panther, Goofy, or Daffy Duck. But I can't seem to locate any designs that I like. I was hoping that someone here could help fill in the blanks.

The idea I'm working on is to be able to twist the entire combo in less than 5 minutes (once the balloons are prepared), so nothing too complicated -- no bouncing eyes, etc.

One last favor. I'm on the road right now, busking in Europe. I don't have a fixed address, a credit card, or any extra space in my suitcase -- so please don't recommend any books or DVD's, etc. Direct hyperlinks (like the motorcycle link above) or diagrams sent to my PM box is really what the doctor ordered.

Thanks guys! I know someone here will come to my rescue.

Chance
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Wow, seems unlikely but I guess I stumped all the pros here.
Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Either that or no one will let you off for free. gotta buy the book I guess
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I'd of helped ya Chance but I am the worlds worst balloon guy.
Steve V
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
This is where I should be able to say 'Thanks!', but instead all I can say is 'thanks for nothing'. I clearly outlined that books and DVD's are not helpful at the moment.

Fellas, let's keep a little perspective here: It's a BALLOON figure for goodness sake!

I guess I should thanks my lucky stars that I'm not drowning or something.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Didn't Malik help you out? I really would have, if you want I can email you how to make a kitty, that is all I have!
Steve V
Carl Skenes
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Carl Skenes
Chance,

You could do what I did when I came up with my balloon sculptures of Pink Panther, Goofy, and Daffy Duck. Research my friend, research. Check out the cartoons, comic books, and movies involving these characters. Examine the toys, figurines, and statuary of the same. The instructions are there, just look.

Hope this helps,

Carl
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
On the capitain visual book, You'll find good stuff, also on this balloon board http://www.mb2.com
hope this help
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
As I said I'm living out of my suitcase, I don't carry a computer with me and have to rely on expensive internet Cafés, and I don't have a credit card or a fixed address at the moment. If anyone who knows how to make these types of figures really wants to help, what I need are pix and step-by-step plans sent to my email address. Having to make replies like this one just eat up my time and money.

Constantly reminding me what books to buy, or sending me to German language websites that have nothing to do with ballooning, also just eats away at my time and my money.

If you have something to say, if you want to add to this discussion, please make it something helpful -- something that DOESN'T waste my time or my money. I surely wouldn't do it to you.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Chase...a hug doesn't take up much room, I'll send you one of those.
Steve V <--- a giver
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
When living out of a suitcase and busking for money I would assume on of the first things you learn is to make due with what you have.

If I knew how to make it id help you no doubt, but theres got to be some way for ou to improvise or find it on your own. if not...do without. good journey.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Again Chase, didn't Malik help you out?
Steve V
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Who is malik
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
He is a gentleman who does balloons and was going to try to get some info to Chance.
Steve V
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Nothing comes for free Chance, you want to save yor money you don't want to buy books or dvd to learn how,...no plb for me but I'm not sure that the balloons comunitee will like those kind of feelings. http://yvessevy2.free.fr/forum/viewforum......b90624b3 here are some tutorials but all in french. So perhaps you can buy a book to learn french...Oh I forgot you want to save your money
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
cashy001
View Profile
New user
lincoln
42 Posts

Profile of cashy001
I don't know if this link will work but I hope it helps you like it has me http://balloon-rio.or.tv/baofan/bmltop/bmltop.html
love me love my magic
Carl Skenes
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Carl Skenes
Chance,

cashy001 has sent you a wealth of information, albeit in Japanese. But don't worry about the language issue, especially since German is far easier than Japanese and you can't read that either, because the photos on this site do lead you in the right direction. If you have a working knowledge of balloon sculpting, then these sculptures will be a piece of cake. Otherwise, you'll need to talk to Malik.

Cheers,

Carl
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
See, Carl knows Malik.
Steve V
Rickzzz
View Profile
New user
the Netherlands
5 Posts

Profile of Rickzzz
If your still looking, you could make Bart Simpson...
Here's the link: http://www.mbd2.com/KidsStuff/BartSimpso......ions.swf
-MUNDUS VULT DECIPI ERGO DECIPIATOR-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Pinkie, Goofy, Daffy (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL