The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Electric match (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidCaserta
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of DavidCaserta
Does anyone else use the rocket igniters for an electric match?
J.S.llusionDesigns
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of J.S.llusionDesigns
I do not use rocket igniters for an electric match. I use the method in the book Magician’s Arsenal Professional Tricks Of The Trade by Lee Scott. The book shows you the self-lighting match from easy to obtain objects as well as 101 other tricks and utility devices. As I already mentioned in the Stealing Fire From Match post the book is highly recommended.JS
Joe Smith Illusion Designs
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
There is anotherway using nichrome wire and a safty match. You cut a noch in the safty match and thread alength of nichrome wire through the notchand connect it to an electrical source like a model rocket launcher, then using masking tape, tape the match stick, not the head. all you have to do now is press the button and there you go instant fire.
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
Yep, I've used the rocket lauchers on a number of occasions, never had any problems with them. Cheap, and very convenient!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Electric match (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL