The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's Brent Favor Going to Do and When Will He Do It? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
Magicians helping football fans, what a concept!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Mstick,

Sorry about dissing the Browns. I gotta be honest, they just don't come on to my Radar screen very often. Espically with all this Favre drama.

Ugh, I thought I might get through the whole weekend without any Favre "News" but I did hear that his roster bonus deadline was extended for the fourth time. Big news that.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
I was listening to ESPN radio, and I think it was John Clayton saying that the Packers are planning as if Favre won't be back, so they will be prepared in case he doesn't come back.

NFL Draft Blitz website has the Pack taking AJ Hawk with the #5 pick.

The Browns will probably take George Blanda with their pick.
"Go Browns!"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-04-17 17:08, mstick85 wrote:

The Browns will probably take George Blanda with their pick.

LOL! At least they would be naming someone. Didn't Minnesota screw up and miss a pick completely a few years ago? I'm sure whatever the Browns do it won't be as bad as that. Although I remember a few draft picks that the Pack had where it would have actually been better if they just passed on the pick all together. We'll see what happens. As I said, I'm not very optimistic right now.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
*Cough*Bubba*Cough*
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Well, Butch Davis would have blown the draft. I think Phil Savage at least has an idea of what he's doing. (gee, I hope)
"Go Browns!"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
He's coming back.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Ricky Williams,on the other hand, will not be joining his teammates for the 06 season.
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Vandy;

Who you hoping the Pack takes Saturday?
"Go Browns!"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I don't know. They have so many holes to fill. I'm glad they picked up Woodson, I was hoping they could have signed Arrington as well. But I guess for the draft it's looking more and more like A.J Hawk. If they could get D'Brickashaw Fergsuon that would be great, but I think he's gonna be gone.

Who are you looking at for the Browns?
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Actually, I heard that if Tenn. takes Leinart, then the Jets would take D'Brick, and the Pack might go with someone other than Hawk, I forget. Of course, it's all speculation, and their guess is as good as yours and mine.

Unless this is all smoke, it sounds like the Browns will take one of those two DL's from Florida State.

They said they weren't trading up in order to get Hawk, but who knows?.....
"Go Browns!"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
It could all be BS. You never know. Sometimes these guys try to get clever. Sometimes they even "out clever" themselves.

You might get a kick out of this. With the news of Favres return the local channels were all doing stories about it in the news cast. One of the stations had a phone poll where the question was asked;

"are you glad that Brett Favre is coming back to the Pack"

The results were;

63%-Yes
25%-No
12%-Maybe

How stupid is that? First of all the question was "are you glad". You are either glad or you aren't glad. What's this maybe s**t? "maybe I'm glad??".On top of that, who would call a phone poll and vote "maybe"? I wouldn't really ever call into a phone poll, but if I did I'd at least have an answer. Who picks up the phone, dials and votes "maybe"? Why would anyone even bother. I just shook my head when I saw that. What a bunch of dunces. LOL
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
I think it was Mike McCarthy that had the 'maybe' vote!
"Go Browns!"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
McCarthy dosen't get a vote. It's FAVRES team!! LOL.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's Brent Favor Going to Do and When Will He Do It? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL